    still valid for the 2000 mcse certification

    regards,
    Coen

    Coen, Jul 22, 2003

  2. Coen

    Gary - US Guest

    Did you try the MICROSOFT WEB SITE PERHAPS?!!

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    ** Kindly Do The Needful **

    Gary - US, Jul 22, 2003

  3. Coen

    Coen Guest

    Thanks, this is what i was looking for.

    Regards, Coen

    Coen, Jul 24, 2003
  4. Coen

    Coen Guest

    yes i did, it was a little bit hidden, ore my classes have to be replaced.

    Regards, Coen

    Coen, Jul 24, 2003