    3 addresses show up in the drop-down list, although only one is
    in my Contacts. Is there any way to stop the 2 out-of-date
    addresses from showing up in the drop-down list?

    Jim Blue, Jul 1, 2005

  2. tools -> search addresses

    Search for the address and you can delete it.
    At least that's how it works in MozMail.
    poly-p mna

    =?iso-8859-1?B?/vOh/y3e9SH9IG1A8Q==?=, Jul 1, 2005

  3. Jim Blue

    Jim Blue Guest

    Thanks, but the offending addresses aren't in the address book.
    Maybe it's in Windows somewhere?

    Jim Blue, Jul 2, 2005
  4. Jim Blue

    Doug G Guest

    Jim Blue wrote:
    > My son has had 3 email addresses since I've been using
    > Thunderbird. When I start to type his name in the To: field, all
    > 3 addresses show up in the drop-down list, although only one is
    > in my Contacts. Is there any way to stop the 2 out-of-date
    > addresses from showing up in the drop-down list?

    If there is a Collected Addresses address book in TB's Address Book,
    they may be there.

    Doug G, Jul 2, 2005
  5. Jim Blue

    Jim Blue Guest

    Doug G wrote:
    > Jim Blue wrote:
    >
    >> My son has had 3 email addresses since I've been using Thunderbird.
    >> When I start to type his name in the To: field, all 3 addresses show
    >> up in the drop-down list, although only one is in my Contacts. Is
    >> there any way to stop the 2 out-of-date addresses from showing up in
    >> the drop-down list?

    > If there is a Collected Addresses address book in TB's Address Book,
    > they may be there.

    Good idea. They weren't in Collected Addresses, but they were in
    Outlook Express Address Book, which I imported when changing to TB.

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    Jim Blue, Jul 2, 2005