    driven on some of the old classic tracks.
    I'm trying to locate a copy and can't for the life of me remember the name.
    Thanks in advance

    Lugnut, Dec 12, 2005

  2. Lugnut

    XPD Guest

    "Lugnut" <> wrote in message
    news:439d6fb2$...
    > Can anybody please remember the name of an old classic racing car
    > game/simulator where you could drive pre WW2 racing cars. Had such cars as
    > Auto-Union V16's, Mercedes Benz 196's and Alfa Romeos etc and they could
    > be driven on some of the old classic tracks.
    > I'm trying to locate a copy and can't for the life of me remember the
    > name.
    > Thanks in advance

    Wouldnt happen to be Grand Prix Legends ? Released a few years ago IIRC...

    http://www.f1gamers.com/f1/games/gameinfo.php?game=gpl

    XPD, Dec 12, 2005

  3. Lugnut

    Rob Guest

    XPD wrote:
    > "Lugnut" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Can anybody please remember the name of an old classic racing car
    >>game/simulator where you could drive pre WW2 racing cars. Had such cars as
    >>Auto-Union V16's, Mercedes Benz 196's and Alfa Romeos etc and they could
    >>be driven on some of the old classic tracks.
    >>I'm trying to locate a copy and can't for the life of me remember the
    >>name.
    >>Thanks in advance
    >>

    > Wouldnt happen to be Grand Prix Legends ? Released a few years ago IIRC...
    >
    > http://www.f1gamers.com/f1/games/gameinfo.php?game=gpl

    That sounds like it. Haven't seen it around in the re-releases (I've
    been looking). It is supposedly one of the best true racing sims for
    getting a good feel of the real car.

    cheers

    rob

    Rob, Dec 13, 2005
  4. Lugnut

    XPD Guest

    "Rob" <> wrote in message
    >> Wouldnt happen to be Grand Prix Legends ? Released a few years ago
    >> IIRC...
    >>
    >> http://www.f1gamers.com/f1/games/gameinfo.php?game=gpl

    > That sounds like it. Haven't seen it around in the re-releases (I've been
    > looking). It is supposedly one of the best true racing sims for getting a
    > good feel of the real car.

    Think DSE had it for a while but no, I havent seen it around for a while
    either... try EB.

    XPD, Dec 13, 2005