    and if anyone of you hyaenas 'dis' me then you
    are truely l'ill billy gates concubine.

    peace...smoke'em if ya got'em...SIR!!...

    Douglas D. Anderson, May 27, 2005

  2. Douglas D. Anderson

    dadiOH Guest

    Douglas D. Anderson wrote:
    > i have a file of text that is in .jpg format...
    > rather than copying this info (visual basic??)
    > i would like to convert this information to
    > readable and processable text...

    You need an OCR program - Optical Character Recognition

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, May 27, 2005

  3. Douglas D. Anderson

    Old Gringo Guest

    Douglas D. Anderson wrote:
    > i have a file of text that is in .jpg format...
    > rather than copying this info (visual basic??)
    > i would like to convert this information to
    > readable and processable text...
    >
    > can you help??...
    >
    > and if anyone of you hyaenas 'dis' me then you
    > are truely l'ill billy gates concubine.
    >
    > peace...smoke'em if ya got'em...SIR!!...

    Best I can do:
    http://www.webteacher.org/winexp/images/conversion.html

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life

    Old Gringo, May 27, 2005
  4. Douglas D. Anderson

    old jon Guest

    Your file (.jpg) is a picture format, not text. You could import the pic
    into Word then rewrite the text, and delete the pic. The other option is to
    scan the pic thro` OCR software as you have already been told.
    best wishes..J

    old jon, May 27, 2005