    delia martin Guest

    --
    MARIA FIGIROVA

    delia martin, Jul 10, 2003

  2. delia martin wrote:

    > --
    > MARIA FIGIROVA

    With Outlook Express open, click on Tools then Accounts, choose the Mail
    tab, double click on your mail account. Go to the Servers tab. Do you
    have the info entered there just as your ISP instructed (or at least as
    their setup disk did it?). I don't use Earthlink so I don't know what
    their settings are, but you usually have to have servers listed for your
    POP3 (to receive mail) and SMTP (to send mail) set something like
    mail.earthlink.net. Also double and triple check the user name and only
    re-enter the password if you're sure you know exactly how it is spelled
    and it *is* case-sensitive.

    And while you're mucking around in your settings, please go to Tools,
    Options, click on the Send tab, select plain text for news sending format.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jul 10, 2003