    Meh, as long as there's still access to pr0n :)
    --
    Hardware n: Parts of the computer you can kick
    shane, Feb 18, 2008

  2. shane

    sam Guest

    shane wrote:
    > Apparently there are issues with TCL, not sure if they are related, but I for
    > one can't access any of waikato.ac.nz
    > Meh, as long as there's still access to pr0n :)

    TelstraClear cable in Wellington sux bigtime at the moment
    I can't access amazon.com, apple.com microsoft.com yahoo.com
    They all timeout
    Calling their support is a waste of time, it took at least 30min to get
    an answer and then they said they would call back
    24 hours later no call.
    Thats TC service for you.
    sam, Feb 18, 2008

  3. shane

    Nik Coughlin Guest

    "sam" <> wrote in message news:47b9f48f$...
    > shane wrote:
    >> Apparently there are issues with TCL, not sure if they are related, but I
    >> for
    >> one can't access any of waikato.ac.nz
    >> Meh, as long as there's still access to pr0n :)

    > TelstraClear cable in Wellington sux bigtime at the moment
    > I can't access amazon.com, apple.com microsoft.com yahoo.com
    > They all timeout
    > Calling their support is a waste of time, it took at least 30min to get an
    > answer and then they said they would call back
    > 24 hours later no call.
    > Thats TC service for you.

    ADSL in Auckland too. Two outages in as many weeks.
    Nik Coughlin, Feb 18, 2008
  4. shane

    sam Guest

    Nik Coughlin wrote:
    > "sam" <> wrote in message news:47b9f48f$...
    >> shane wrote:
    >>> Apparently there are issues with TCL, not sure if they are related,
    >>> but I for
    >>> one can't access any of waikato.ac.nz
    >>> Meh, as long as there's still access to pr0n :)

    >> TelstraClear cable in Wellington sux bigtime at the moment
    >> I can't access amazon.com, apple.com microsoft.com yahoo.com
    >> They all timeout
    >> Calling their support is a waste of time, it took at least 30min to
    >> get an answer and then they said they would call back
    >> 24 hours later no call.
    >> Thats TC service for you.

    > ADSL in Auckland too. Two outages in as many weeks.

    I've got it OK now.
    I think they have been having some transparent cache proxy type issues
    sam, Feb 18, 2008
  5. shane

    EMB Guest

    sam wrote:
    > I've got it OK now.
    > I think they have been having some transparent cache proxy type issues

    Must have been sunspots or summat - our proxy at work shat itself for no
    apparent reason today about the time of shane's original post.
    EMB, Feb 19, 2008
  6. shane

    sam Guest

    EMB wrote:
    > sam wrote:
    >> I've got it OK now.
    >> I think they have been having some transparent cache proxy type issues

    > Must have been sunspots or summat - our proxy at work shat itself for no
    > apparent reason today about the time of shane's original post.

    I blame H.. woops wrong group
    sam, Feb 19, 2008