    in the income section. I fear that I will not qualify for the loan with my
    current income. I don't think its a big deal being that I will be making a
    good living once I achive the coveted mcse status.
    Frank J, Apr 21, 2004

  2. LOL!
    Sorry dude..
    I'm MCSA A+ Network+ Security+ CCNA MCDST ~~ not one offer.. not even one
    hell i'd take a help desk job right now, i'm deseperate.
    quit while you can!
    Don't lie on your application.

    "Frank J" <> wrote in message
    > Greetings,
    > I am enrolled in MCSE training and plan on becoming an MCSE in the near
    > future. The recruiter indicated that I can expect to get job offers
    > anywhere between 65 to 90k upon successful completion of coursework and
    > passing the MCSE exams. My current income is <20k per year. I am going

    > apply for a loan and would like to know if I can list my future MCSE

    income

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 21, 2004

  3. Frank J

    kpg Guest

    "Frank J" <> wrote in message
    > # Host-Name Confilct: file://c:\temp\123373.htm (4/20/2004 7:47:08 PM) #
    > Greetings,
    > I am enrolled in MCSE training and plan on becoming an MCSE in the near
    > future. The recruiter indicated that I can expect to get job offers
    > anywhere between 65 to 90k upon successful completion of coursework and
    > passing the MCSE exams. My current income is <20k per year. I am going

    > apply for a loan and would like to know if I can list my future MCSE

    income
    > in the income section. I fear that I will not qualify for the loan with

    my
    > current income. I don't think its a big deal being that I will be making

    > good living once I achive the coveted mcse status.

    I am going to shoot myself.
    kpg, Apr 21, 2004
  4. Frank J

    Techie Guest

    This is a troll right? Do people still fall for this crap?

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Apr 21, 2004
  5. Frank J

    JaR Guest

    Frank J opined, On 4/20/04 5:29 PM:

    > Greetings,
    > I am enrolled in MCSE training and plan on becoming an MCSE in the near
    > future. The recruiter indicated that I can expect to get job offers
    > anywhere between 65 to 90k upon successful completion of coursework and
    > passing the MCSE exams. My current income is <20k per year. I am going to
    > apply for a loan and would like to know if I can list my future MCSE income
    > in the income section. I fear that I will not qualify for the loan with my
    > current income. I don't think its a big deal being that I will be making a
    > good living once I achive the coveted mcse status.

    I don't know what to say. They just keep lining them up like sheep for
    the slaughter.

    Yes, go ahead, lie on the application. Then you can experience
    unemployment, bankruptcy, AND fraud charges to boot.

    Good idea.

    JaR
    Dizzy Thug
    JaR, Apr 21, 2004
  6. At least he can write a microsoft exam!

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 21, 2004
  7. Frank J

    Guest Guest

    You can become an MCNGP, however you will need to have a
    labotomy to meet basic entry criteria.

    Guest, Apr 21, 2004
  8. Frank J

    Frank J Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > I don't know what to say. They just keep lining them up like sheep for
    > the slaughter.
    >
    > Yes, go ahead, lie on the application. Then you can experience
    > unemployment, bankruptcy, AND fraud charges to boot.
    >
    > Good idea.
    >
    > JaR
    > Dizzy Thug

    I will not be lying. I scored in the top 35 percentile on the aptitude test
    taken before accepted into the MCSE training program! Given my high scores,
    the owner of the training school feels I will be very likely to launch a
    career into IT; at a salary in the upper range :) Anyways, I know a lot
    about networking. I always tinker and have set up a home network with 3
    computers. No other classmate in the MCSE program has a network that I know
    of.. This has put me ahead of the pack. I have confidence in my ability to
    succeed. I think many in this newsgroup are envious of my credentials and
    say I will fail because they can not succeed. I don't know why others that
    have not fared well have to single me out and gang up on me. Perseverance
    and confidence is all one requires for success in any of life's endeavors.
    Frank J, Apr 21, 2004
  9. Frank J

    Andy Foster Guest

    "Frank J" <> wrote in message

    <snip>
    > Perseverance and confidence is all one requires for success in any of

    life's endeavors.

    That and for Pakistan to nuke India.
    Andy Foster, Apr 21, 2004
  10. Frank J

    MikeF Guest

    Of course you can! Don't pay any attention to anyone who says you can't!
    Because they are pessimistic, command line cave dwellers who don't use
    exclamation points! In fact, why wait? You can use the <> signs, so say you
    allready are an MCSE! And tell them Paul Allen is your uncle and he has
    given you .28% of Microsoft! Don't be such a suck-weenie piker! Trolls with
    big b(-)lls become CEOs! Tis a proven fact, so why shouldn't you?? Go for
    the Gold!
    good luck, and remember, as presently configured you sound like a suckweenie
    piker! Think and grow rich!

    MikeF, Apr 21, 2004
  11. Frank J

    Frank J Guest

    What a group of losers in here. I'll be back in 4 months with an update on
    my current situation.
    Later,
    Frank
    Frank J, Apr 21, 2004
  12. Try every loser in the world who thinks he'll own a porche after earning his
    MCSE
    Have you even /looked/ at job requirements?
    You need an MCSE to tell someone his capslock is pressed in when he tries to
    put in his password.
    Don't waste your time.

    Sartan Dragonbane, Apr 21, 2004
  13. Frank J

    Paul Lynch Guest

    On Tue, 20 Apr 2004 20:29:52 -0400, "Frank J"
    <> wrote:

    >Greetings,
    >I am enrolled in MCSE training and plan on becoming an MCSE in the near
    >future. The recruiter indicated that I can expect to get job offers
    >anywhere between 65 to 90k upon successful completion of coursework and
    >passing the MCSE exams. My current income is <20k per year. I am going to
    >apply for a loan and would like to know if I can list my future MCSE income
    >in the income section. I fear that I will not qualify for the loan with my
    >current income. I don't think its a big deal being that I will be making a
    >good living once I achive the coveted mcse status.

    I've nearly run out of washing liquid and I need to get some more
    soon. Should I get a non-biological formula or just get the cheapest
    non-branded type I can find ?

    And should I stick with liquid or try the new 'tablets in a little
    net' type ones that they do now ?

    Regards,

    Paul Lynch
    MCSE
    Paul Lynch, Apr 21, 2004
  14. Frank J

    Techie Guest

    Can I have some of what you are smoking? Do you really believe this shit " I
    always tinker and have set up a home network with 3 computers. No other
    classmate in the MCSE program has a network that I know of.. This has put me
    ahead of the pack."? You think a simple network of 3 machines most probably
    running in a peer to peer setup is going to put you ahead of the pack when
    there are so many unemployed MCSEs with years of experience.....GROW UP.
    Quit now and go get a job as a Wal-Mart greeter

    --
    Techie
    MCNGP #21

    Techie, Apr 21, 2004
  15. Frank J

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Frank J" <> wrote in

    > Greetings,
    > I am enrolled in MCSE training and plan on becoming an MCSE in the
    > near future. The recruiter indicated that I can expect to get job
    > offers anywhere between 65 to 90k upon successful completion of
    > coursework and passing the MCSE exams. My current income is <20k per
    > year. I am going to apply for a loan and would like to know if I can
    > list my future MCSE income in the income section. I fear that I will
    > not qualify for the loan with my current income. I don't think its a
    > big deal being that I will be making a good living once I achive the
    > coveted mcse status.

    yes, it's all true. you go buddy...

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE
    --
    Rowdy's Home Page
    http://rowdy_yates2.tripod.com/
    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  16. Frank J

    Consultant Guest

    ROFLMAO, that is the funniest post of the month!

    Consultant, Apr 21, 2004
  17. Frank J

    Consultant Guest

    hate to break it to you, but you have no credentials. and why would we be
    jealous of someone who needs to go to a bootcamp to pass tests that were
    intended to validate someones experience with a product. you people are
    utterly ridiculous.

    Consultant, Apr 21, 2004
  18. Frank J

    Consultant Guest

    here, let me put my nostradomus cap on:

    4 months later......
    you guys were right, i took out a loan for 15,000 and completed my bootcamp
    after 2 tries and now am an mcse. but i have not been able to find any work,
    at all. i have not been able to pay my bills or buy food, so i will be
    moving back in with my parents. i do have an interview lined up at sonic
    burger, wish me luck.

    frank j

    Consultant, Apr 21, 2004
  19. Frank J

    Kat Guest

    It would be funnier if he weren't serious (which I suspect he is)

    You shouldn't make fun of stupid people!

    Consultant wrote:

    > ROFLMAO, that is the funniest post of the month!
    >

    > "Frank J" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Greetings,
    >>I am enrolled in MCSE training and plan on becoming an MCSE in the near
    >>future. The recruiter indicated that I can expect to get job offers
    >>anywhere between 65 to 90k upon successful completion of coursework and
    >>passing the MCSE exams. My current income is <20k per year. I am going

    >>apply for a loan and would like to know if I can list my future MCSE

    > income
    >
    >>in the income section. I fear that I will not qualify for the loan with

    > my
    >
    >>current income. I don't think its a big deal being that I will be making

    >>good living once I achive the coveted mcse status.

    --
    Kat

    /* To be or Not to be. Aww, to hell with it */
    Kat, Apr 21, 2004
  20. Frank J

    Consultant Guest

    sure i should, it keeps my jovial