    logs off and I try to log on, nothing happens. I cannot type within the
    logon box. I have to restart the computer to log on after someone else logs
    off. Why??????? Thanks

    Righteous, Aug 20, 2007

  2. Righteous

    Guest

    "Righteous" <> wrote:

    >I am the owner/administrator of my home xp computer. Whenever another user
    >logs off and I try to log on, nothing happens. I cannot type within the
    >logon box. I have to restart the computer to log on after someone else logs
    >off. Why??????? Thanks

    "System processes and applications occasionally maintain connections
    to registry keys in the user profile after a user logs off. In those
    cases the user session is prevented from completely ending."
    http://tinyurl.com/2h3yl - and fix.

    --

    Egypt discovers what may be oldest human footprint
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070820/sc_nm/egypt_antiquities_dc_1

    , Aug 21, 2007

  3. Righteous

    Righteous Guest