! Oil Drilling - We Just Need MORE OF IT!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Bucky Breeder, Jun 21, 2010.

  1. Seems like more of the country should start getting
    their BP Claims Forms started in the process...

    It is amazing how "Conservatives" wipe their asses
    with both sides of the toilet paper whilst talking
    out of both sides of their faces at the same time!

    http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-06-21/louisiana-governor-asks-judge-
    to-lift-deepwater-drilling-ban.html

    <http://tinyurl.com/2eclhjv>

    http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/21/28240.htm

    And HOW st00pid they think the masses have become :

    http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gulf.oil.spill/index.html

    But yet, Obama's slow response is what they'll blame...
    While still blaming Clinton's blow-jobs from Monica
    for the effects of Katrina...

    Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens... then
    blame it on "the government" -- it's the American whey.

    HTH.

    --

    I AM Bucky Breeder, (*(^; ; and this message
    is assembled for your education and entertainment

    So "happy" to see her:

    http://vimeo.com/12280336

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 21, 2010

  2. Bucky Breeder

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <Xns9D9E61C9A1474BuckyGram@207.246.207.21>,
    Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    wrote:

    > Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens...

    ....and keep SNiFFn THEM DIRTY DIAPERS until IT happens Bucky My BITCH
    POGO PUNY, Jun 21, 2010

  3. Bucky Breeder

    Aardvark Guest

    On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:29:03 -0400, POGO PUNY wrote:

    > In article <Xns9D9E61C9A1474BuckyGram@207.246.207.21>,
    > Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens...

    > ...and keep SNiFFn THEM DIRTY DIAPERS until IT happens Bucky My BITCH

    You were really born with that stalking gene, weren't you?

    Aardvark, Jun 21, 2010
  4. Bucky Breeder

    POGO PUNY Guest

    In article <TBLTn.15766$aS3.5269@hurricane>,
    Aardvark <> wrote:

    > On Mon, 21 Jun 2010 11:29:03 -0400, POGO PUNY wrote:
    >
    > > In article <Xns9D9E61C9A1474BuckyGram@207.246.207.21>,
    > > Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >> Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens...

    > > ...and keep SNiFFn THEM DIRTY DIAPERS until IT happens Bucky My BITCH

    > You were really born with that stalking gene, weren't you?

    Yea...I just HATE fucking TROLLS
    POGO PUNY, Jun 21, 2010
  5. Bucky Breeder via

    > Seems like more of the country should start getting
    > their BP Claims Forms started in the process...
    >
    > It is amazing how "Conservatives" wipe their asses
    > with both sides of the toilet paper whilst talking
    > out of both sides of their faces at the same time!
    >
    > http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-06-21/louisiana-governor-asks-

    judge-
    > to-lift-deepwater-drilling-ban.html
    >
    > <http://tinyurl.com/2eclhjv>
    >
    > http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/21/28240.htm
    >

    > And HOW st00pid they think the masses have become :
    >
    > http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gulf.oil.spill/index.html
    >

    > But yet, Obama's slow response is what they'll blame...
    > While still blaming Clinton's blow-jobs from Monica
    > for the effects of Katrina...
    >
    > Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens... then
    > blame it on "the government" -- it's the American whey.
    >
    > HTH.

    It's going to take the judge a couple of days to
    make a decision:

    http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN219887920100621

    Sooooo... [You] could probably use one of those
    eBay Auction Sniper Apps to get a decision [you] like.

    (Wonder if that judge is milking the 'free gasoline' perks...)

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 22, 2010
  6. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 6/21/2010 9:36 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > Seems like more of the country should start getting
    > their BP Claims Forms started

    <Snip>
    Sounds to much like Sean Hannity.
    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Jun 22, 2010
  7. OldGringo38 <> via

    >> On 6/21/2010 9:36 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    >> Bucky Breeder wrote the following tidbit of information
    >> with his big-stiff-super-libido-Jedi-light-sword-photon-cannon
    >> in news:Xns9D9E61C9A1474BuckyGram@207.246.207.21:
    >>

    >> Seems like more of the country should start getting
    >> their BP Claims Forms started in the process...
    >>
    >> It is amazing how "Conservatives" wipe their asses
    >> with both sides of the toilet paper whilst talking
    >> out of both sides of their faces at the same time!
    >>
    >> http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-06-21/louisiana-governor-asks-judge-
    >> to-lift-deepwater-drilling-ban.html
    >>
    >> <http://tinyurl.com/2eclhjv>
    >>
    >> http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/21/28240.htm
    >>

    >> And HOW st00pid they think the masses have become :
    >>
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gulf.oil.spill/index.html
    >>

    >> But yet, Obama's slow response is what they'll blame...
    >> While still blaming Clinton's blow-jobs from Monica
    >> for the effects of Katrina...
    >>
    >> Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens... then
    >> blame it on "the government" -- it's the American whey.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > <Snipped by gumming 'til the wet-spot dissolved>
    > Sounds to much like Sean Hannity.

    Your hearing is the *not* the first thing to erode...
    now is it? Tell the truf... YOU CAIN'T HANNEL THE TRUF!

    The point is that you got a governator hardest hit
    who's also goin' all federal wantin' some more of
    the same and/or WTF, and then cryin' aboot his economy...

    Let's face it : God just don't like st00pid Cajuns.

    Good luck with your new hearing AIDS, you dumbass.

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 22, 2010
  8. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 6/22/2010 8:51 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38<> via
    >
    >>> On 6/21/2010 9:36 AM Just to please that super-ego,
    >>> Bucky Breeder wrote the following tidbit of information
    >>> with his big-stiff-super-libido-Jedi-light-sword-photon-cannon
    >>> in news:Xns9D9E61C9A1474BuckyGram@207.246.207.21:
    >>>

    >>> Seems like more of the country should start getting
    >>> their BP Claims Forms started in the process...
    >>>
    >>> It is amazing how "Conservatives" wipe their asses
    >>> with both sides of the toilet paper whilst talking
    >>> out of both sides of their faces at the same time!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-06-21/louisiana-governor-asks-judge-
    >>> to-lift-deepwater-drilling-ban.html
    >>>
    >>> <http://tinyurl.com/2eclhjv>
    >>>
    >>> http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/21/28240.htm
    >>>

    >>> And HOW st00pid they think the masses have become :
    >>>
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gulf.oil.spill/index.html
    >>>

    >>> But yet, Obama's slow response is what they'll blame...
    >>> While still blaming Clinton's blow-jobs from Monica
    >>> for the effects of Katrina...
    >>>
    >>> Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens... then
    >>> blame it on "the government" -- it's the American whey.
    >>>
    >>> HTH.

    >> <Snipped by gumming 'til the wet-spot dissolved>
    >> Sounds to much like Sean Hannity.

    > Your hearing is the *not* the first thing to erode...
    > now is it? Tell the truf... YOU CAIN'T HANNEL THE TRUF!
    >
    > The point is that you got a governator hardest hit
    > who's also goin' all federal wantin' some more of
    > the same and/or WTF, and then cryin' aboot his economy...
    >
    > Let's face it : God just don't like st00pid Cajuns.
    >
    > Good luck with your new hearing AIDS, you dumbass.
    >
    > HTH.

    LOL I learned a long time ago that one can not argue with a delusion.

    OldGringo38, Jun 22, 2010
  9. OldGringo38 dug out this boilerplate:

    > On 6/22/2010 8:51 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >> OldGringo38 saith as such:

    >>> <Snipped by gumming 'til the wet-spot dissolved>
    >>> Sounds to much like Sean Hannity.

    >> Your hearing is the *not* the first thing to erode...
    >> now is it? Tell the truf... YOU CAIN'T HANNEL THE TRUF!
    >>
    >> The point is that you got a governator hardest hit
    >> who's also goin' all federal wantin' some more of
    >> the same and/or WTF, and then cryin' aboot his economy...
    >>
    >> Let's face it : God just don't like st00pid Cajuns.
    >>
    >> Good luck with your new hearing AIDS, you dumbass.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > LOL I learned a long time ago that one can not argue with a delusion.

    LOL... how come all you delusions keeps trying to argue with me?

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 22, 2010
  10. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 6/22/2010 1:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 dug out this boilerplate:
    >
    >> On 6/22/2010 8:51 AM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:
    >>> OldGringo38 saith as such:

    >>> Your hearing is the *not* the first thing to erode...
    >>> now is it? Tell the truf... YOU CAIN'T HANNEL THE TRUF!
    >>>
    >>> The point is that you got a governator hardest hit
    >>> who's also goin' all federal wantin' some more of
    >>> the same and/or WTF, and then cryin' aboot his economy...
    >>>
    >>> Let's face it : God just don't like st00pid Cajuns.
    >>>
    >>> Good luck with your new hearing AIDS, you dumbass.
    >>>
    >>> HTH.

    >> LOL I learned a long time ago that one can not argue with a delusion.

    > LOL... how come all you delusions keeps trying to argue with me?

    I thin your mother is calling you.

    OldGringo38, Jun 22, 2010
  11. OldGringo38 fuddy-duddied and drooled this on :
    > On 6/22/2010 1:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    > the following tidbit of information:
    >> OldGringo38 dug out this boilerplate:

    >>> LOL I learned a long time ago that one
    >>> can not argue with a delusion.

    >> LOL... how come all you delusions keeps trying to argue with me?
    >>

    > I thin your mother is calling you.

    .... "your new hearing AIDS..." d'uh. Maybe a refund?
    (But he prolly bought 'em with food stamps - CFA!)

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 22, 2010
  12. Bucky Breeder via

    > Bucky Breeder via
    >

    >> Seems like more of the country should start getting
    >> their BP Claims Forms started in the process...
    >>
    >> It is amazing how "Conservatives" wipe their asses
    >> with both sides of the toilet paper whilst talking
    >> out of both sides of their faces at the same time!
    >>
    >> http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-06-21/louisiana-governor-asks-

    > judge-
    >> to-lift-deepwater-drilling-ban.html
    >>
    >> <http://tinyurl.com/2eclhjv>
    >>
    >> http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/21/28240.htm
    >>

    >> And HOW st00pid they think the masses have become :
    >>
    >> http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gulf.oil.spill/index.html
    >>

    >> But yet, Obama's slow response is what they'll blame...
    >> While still blaming Clinton's blow-jobs from Monica
    >> for the effects of Katrina...
    >>
    >> Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens... then
    >> blame it on "the government" -- it's the American whey.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > It's going to take the judge a couple of days to
    > make a decision:
    >
    > http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN219887920100621
    >

    > Sooooo... [You] could probably use one of those
    > eBay Auction Sniper Apps to get a decision [you] like.
    >
    > (Wonder if that judge is milking the 'free gasoline' perks...)
    >
    > HTH.

    Looks like the judge figgered out who pays for his "lunch" :

    http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/
    hos_u-s-judge-rules-against-obama-s-deepwater
    -drilling-ban-998945.html

    <http://tinyurl.com/2wl7blm>

    The only answer to this is...
    *buy oil* [while it's still cheap].

    (Or, just do like we did, and buy a couple
    of gas station chains - at least you can
    skip the taxes that way.)

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 22, 2010
  13. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 6/22/2010 2:15 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    the following tidbit of information:
    > OldGringo38 fuddy-duddied and drooled this on :
    >> On 6/22/2010 1:02 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote
    >> the following tidbit of information:
    >>> OldGringo38 dug out this boilerplate:

    >>> LOL... how come all you delusions keeps trying to argue with me?
    >>>

    >> I thin your mother is calling you.

    > ... "your new hearing AIDS..." d'uh. Maybe a refund?
    > (But he prolly bought 'em with food stamps - CFA!)
    >
    > HTH.

    Got em at Dollar General. Can't hear much with them , but I can hear a
    piss-ant walking on the garden hose without them.

    OldGringo38, Jun 22, 2010
  14. Bucky Breeder

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 6/22/2010 2:48 PM Just to please that super-ego, Bucky Breeder wrote

    Are we talking to our-self again Bucky?

    OldGringo38, Jun 22, 2010
  15. Bucky Breeder

    NotMe Guest

    wrote in message news:Xns9D9F9690537A5BuckyGram@216.151.153.189...
    > Bucky Breeder via
    >
    >> Bucky Breeder via
    >>

    >>> Seems like more of the country should start getting
    >>> their BP Claims Forms started in the process...
    >>>
    >>> It is amazing how "Conservatives" wipe their asses
    >>> with both sides of the toilet paper whilst talking
    >>> out of both sides of their faces at the same time!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-06-21/louisiana-governor-asks-

    >> judge-
    >>> to-lift-deepwater-drilling-ban.html
    >>>
    >>> <http://tinyurl.com/2eclhjv>
    >>>
    >>> http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/21/28240.htm
    >>>

    >>> And HOW st00pid they think the masses have become :
    >>>
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gulf.oil.spill/index.html
    >>>

    >>> But yet, Obama's slow response is what they'll blame...
    >>> While still blaming Clinton's blow-jobs from Monica
    >>> for the effects of Katrina...
    >>>
    >>> Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens... then
    >>> blame it on "the government" -- it's the American whey.
    >>>
    >>> HTH.

    >> It's going to take the judge a couple of days to
    >> make a decision:
    >>
    >> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN219887920100621
    >>

    >> Sooooo... [You] could probably use one of those
    >> eBay Auction Sniper Apps to get a decision [you] like.
    >>
    >> (Wonder if that judge is milking the 'free gasoline' perks...)
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > Looks like the judge figgered out who pays for his "lunch" :
    >
    > http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/
    > hos_u-s-judge-rules-against-obama-s-deepwater
    > -drilling-ban-998945.html
    >
    > <http://tinyurl.com/2wl7blm>
    >
    > The only answer to this is...
    > *buy oil* [while it's still cheap].
    >
    > (Or, just do like we did, and buy a couple
    > of gas station chains - at least you can
    > skip the taxes that way.)

    So why did pump prices jump $0.15+ over night?
    NotMe, Jun 22, 2010
  16. Bucky Breeder

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:53:11 -0500, NotMe wrote:

    > "Bucky Breeder" <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out>
    > wrote in message news:Xns9D9F9690537A5BuckyGram@216.151.153.189...
    >> Bucky Breeder via
    >>
    >>> Bucky Breeder via

    >>> judge-

    >>> It's going to take the judge a couple of days to make a decision:
    >>>
    >>> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN219887920100621
    >>>

    >>> Sooooo... [You] could probably use one of those eBay Auction Sniper
    >>> Apps to get a decision [you] like.
    >>>
    >>> (Wonder if that judge is milking the 'free gasoline' perks...)
    >>>
    >>> HTH.

    >> Looks like the judge figgered out who pays for his "lunch" :
    >>
    >> http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/
    >> hos_u-s-judge-rules-against-obama-s-deepwater
    >> -drilling-ban-998945.html
    >>
    >> <http://tinyurl.com/2wl7blm>
    >>
    >> The only answer to this is...
    >> *buy oil* [while it's still cheap].
    >>
    >> (Or, just do like we did, and buy a couple of gas station chains - at
    >> least you can skip the taxes that way.)
    >>

    > So why did pump prices jump $0.15+ over night?

    Lead-free is about £1.15-£1.20 a litre round here. You Yanks shouldn't
    complain, especially as you help to inflict it on yourselves by driving
    gas-guzzlers.

    Physician, heal thyself.

    Aardvark, Jun 22, 2010
  17. Bucky Breeder

    Clot Guest

    Aardvark wrote:
    > On Tue, 22 Jun 2010 16:53:11 -0500, NotMe wrote:
    >
    >> "Bucky Breeder"
    >> <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> wrote in
    >> message news:Xns9D9F9690537A5BuckyGram@216.151.153.189...
    >>> Bucky Breeder via

    >>> Looks like the judge figgered out who pays for his "lunch" :
    >>>
    >>> http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/
    >>> hos_u-s-judge-rules-against-obama-s-deepwater
    >>> -drilling-ban-998945.html
    >>>
    >>> <http://tinyurl.com/2wl7blm>
    >>>
    >>> The only answer to this is...
    >>> *buy oil* [while it's still cheap].
    >>>
    >>> (Or, just do like we did, and buy a couple of gas station chains -
    >>> at least you can skip the taxes that way.)
    >>>

    >> So why did pump prices jump $0.15+ over night?

    > Lead-free is about £1.15-£1.20 a litre round here. You Yanks shouldn't
    > complain, especially as you help to inflict it on yourselves by
    > driving gas-guzzlers.

    'Tis strange. I drive a Ford compact that does over 50 mp Imperial gallon.
    It has done so without too much problem for 160,000 miles. I gather that GM
    build a similar vehicle over this side of The Pond. Both have been
    successful, though both companies have financial problems that side of The
    Pond.

    There ain't nothing wrong with the Focus. Buy it!

    Clot, Jun 23, 2010
  18. Bucky Breeder <Breeder_Bucky.Breeder@That's.my.name_Don't.wear.it.out> via

    > Bucky Breeder via
    >
    >> Bucky Breeder via
    >>

    >>> Seems like more of the country should start getting
    >>> their BP Claims Forms started in the process...
    >>>
    >>> It is amazing how "Conservatives" wipe their asses
    >>> with both sides of the toilet paper whilst talking
    >>> out of both sides of their faces at the same time!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-06-21/louisiana-governor-asks-

    >> judge-
    >>> to-lift-deepwater-drilling-ban.html
    >>>
    >>> <http://tinyurl.com/2eclhjv>
    >>>
    >>> http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/06/21/28240.htm
    >>>

    >>> And HOW st00pid they think the masses have become :
    >>>
    >>> http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/20/gulf.oil.spill/index.html
    >>>

    >>> But yet, Obama's slow response is what they'll blame...
    >>> While still blaming Clinton's blow-jobs from Monica
    >>> for the effects of Katrina...
    >>>
    >>> Party, party, party, 'til the inevitable happens... then
    >>> blame it on "the government" -- it's the American whey.
    >>>
    >>> HTH.

    >> It's going to take the judge a couple of days to
    >> make a decision:
    >>
    >> http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN219887920100621
    >>

    >> Sooooo... [You] could probably use one of those
    >> eBay Auction Sniper Apps to get a decision [you] like.
    >>
    >> (Wonder if that judge is milking the 'free gasoline' perks...)
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > Looks like the judge figgered out who pays for his "lunch" :
    >
    > http://www.tradingmarkets.com/news/stock-alert/
    > hos_u-s-judge-rules-against-obama-s-deepwater
    > -drilling-ban-998945.html
    >
    > <http://tinyurl.com/2wl7blm>
    >
    > The only answer to this is...
    > *buy oil* [while it's still cheap].
    >
    > (Or, just do like we did, and buy a couple
    > of gas station chains - at least you can
    > skip the taxes that way.)
    >
    > HTH.

    At least all the "small peoples" can now get back to work :

    <http://5z8.info/backyard-fireworks-disasters_b7c2y_killallimmigrants>

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Jun 23, 2010