Oh you naughty naughty downloaders

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Troggles, Apr 13, 2006.

  1. Troggles

    Troggles Guest

    All those of you that steal from the music industry. And the film
    industry. And the software industry.(games etc)

    Oh you are naughty naughty boys. Especially those of you that believe
    yourself to honest computer users. Honest boys and girls. Till it
    comes to software, (including give-a-ways) music and movies eh ? And
    you call yourselves honest boys and girls. tut tut tut.

    At this point I shall watch the protest either through total lack of
    replies to this post or many many bollickings. Although I suspect the
    former.

    either way Ill chuckle. heh heh

    Now then. (run spell check)

    toodles.

    Troggles, Apr 13, 2006

  2. Troggles

    krazy Bob Guest

    "Troggles" <> wrote in message
    > All those of you that steal from the music industry. And the film
    > industry. And the software industry.(games etc)
    >
    > Oh you are naughty naughty boys. Especially those of you that believe
    > yourself to honest computer users. Honest boys and girls. Till it comes
    > to software, (including give-a-ways) music and movies eh ? And you call
    > yourselves honest boys and girls. tut tut tut.
    >
    > At this point I shall watch the protest either through total lack of
    > replies to this post or many many bollickings. Although I suspect the
    > former.
    >
    > either way Ill chuckle. heh heh
    >
    > Now then. (run spell check)
    >

    > toodles.

    Go away troll.

    krazy Bob, Apr 13, 2006

  3. Troggles

    Troggles Guest

    krazy Bob wrote:
    > "Troggles" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>All those of you that steal from the music industry. And the film
    >>industry. And the software industry.(games etc)
    >>
    >>Oh you are naughty naughty boys. Especially those of you that believe
    >>yourself to honest computer users. Honest boys and girls. Till it comes
    >>to software, (including give-a-ways) music and movies eh ? And you call
    >>yourselves honest boys and girls. tut tut tut.
    >>
    >>At this point I shall watch the protest either through total lack of
    >>replies to this post or many many bollickings. Although I suspect the
    >>former.
    >>
    >>either way Ill chuckle. heh heh
    >>
    >>Now then. (run spell check)
    >>

    >>toodles.