    In two seconds...the cat walked across the keyboard and screwed it up!!!

    An hour later he figured it out !!!

    Oh that cat, that cat!!!!
    philo, Oct 26, 2006

  2. philo

    John Holmes Guest

    philo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > My friend was working in Photoshop
    > and had thus far put about 20 hours worth of work into an image...
    >
    > In two seconds...the cat walked across the keyboard and screwed it

    up!!!

    > An hour later he figured it out !!!
    >
    > Oh that cat, that cat!!!!

    Sit down and give your mind a rest.

    --
    You noxious mouthful of old ape shit.
    John Holmes, Oct 26, 2006

  3. philo

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:17:36 -0500, "philo" <> wrote:

    >My friend was working in Photoshop
    >and had thus far put about 20 hours worth of work into an image...
    >
    >In two seconds...the cat walked across the keyboard and screwed it up!!!
    >

    >An hour later he figured it out !!!
    >
    >Oh that cat, that cat!!!!

    That can can be sold to the nice Vietnamese family down the street.
    They generally pay per pound.
    Evan Platt, Oct 26, 2006
  4. philo

    Gazwad Guest

    Evan Platt <>, the
    infectious-panhandler and tip-tilted Aunt-Mame who likes excessive hand
    work with buffalos, and whose partner is a nymphet with crappy mud
    flaps, wrote in <>:
    > On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:17:36 -0500, "philo" <> wrote:
    >
    >> My friend was working in Photoshop
    >> and had thus far put about 20 hours worth of work into an image...
    >>
    >> In two seconds...the cat walked across the keyboard and screwed it
    >> up!!!
    >>

    >> An hour later he figured it out !!!
    >>
    >> Oh that cat, that cat!!!!

    > That can can be sold to the nice Vietnamese family down the street.
    > They generally pay per pound.

    Try again, after your nap.

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Oct 27, 2006
  5. philo

    Gazwad Guest

    John Holmes <>, the plump-guttersnipe and
    toffee-nosed fruit who likes intrusive couch hockey for one with
    bullfrogs, and whose partner is a slattern with a dilapidated pelt,
    wrote in <>:
    > philo "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    >> My friend was working in Photoshop
    >> and had thus far put about 20 hours worth of work into an image...
    >>
    >> In two seconds...the cat walked across the keyboard and screwed it
    >> up!!!
    >>

    >> An hour later he figured it out !!!
    >>
    >> Oh that cat, that cat!!!!
    >>

    > Sit down and give your mind a rest.

    What sort of stupid **** does more than an hours work on anything without
    saving the fucking thing?

    is but a dream within a dream.
    Gazwad, Oct 27, 2006
  6. philo

    Frosty Guest

    I downloaded new messages from 24hoursupport.helpdesk on Thu, 26 Oct
    2006 17:17:36 -0500, and "philo" <> vomited forth
    this bit of wisdom :

    >My friend was working in Photoshop
    >and had thus far put about 20 hours worth of work into an image...
    >
    >In two seconds...the cat walked across the keyboard and screwed it up!!!
    >

    >An hour later he figured it out !!!

    Should let the cat try to figure out stuff.

    Frosty, Oct 27, 2006
  7. philo

    John Guest

    On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:17:36 -0500, "philo" <> wrote:

    >My friend was working in Photoshop
    >and had thus far put about 20 hours worth of work into an image...
    >
    >In two seconds...the cat walked across the keyboard and screwed it up!!!
    >

    >An hour later he figured it out !!!
    >
    >Oh that cat, that cat!!!!

    It looks like your friend needs to install PawSense.

    http://www.bitboost.com/pawsense/index.html
    John, Oct 27, 2006
  8. philo

    philo Guest

    > > Sit down and give your mind a rest.

    > What sort of stupid **** does more than an hours work on anything without
    > saving the fucking thing?

    His work was saved...it just took my friend and hour to figure out that the
    cat stepped on the "Q" key
    and turned on "quick mask".

    As far as selling the cat...well the cat is too valuable a mouser for
    that...

    There are all kinds of mice out there quite dead...that would otherwise have
    been in the house!

    So if not for the cat...no one in this household would have time to do
    anything but hunt mice.

    (Visions of Teddy Roosevelt with a .50 caliber elephant gun)
    philo, Oct 27, 2006
  9. philo

    philo Guest

    > >An hour later he figured it out !!!
    > >
    > >Oh that cat, that cat!!!!

    > It looks like your friend needs to install PawSense.
    >
    > http://www.bitboost.com/pawsense/index.html

    That's ok...
    the only reason the cat was in the house was because it was too rainy to go
    out and catch mice!
    philo, Oct 27, 2006
  10. philo

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 17:17:36 -0500, philo Has Frothed:

    > My friend was working in Photoshop
    > and had thus far put about 20 hours worth of work into an image...
    >
    > In two seconds...the cat walked across the keyboard and screwed it up!!!
    >

    > An hour later he figured it out !!!
    >
    > Oh that cat, that cat!!!!

    Someone created a program that can tell when a cat walks on your keyboard
    then locks the keyboard and waits on a password.

    COOSN-266-06-25794
    Meat Plow, Oct 27, 2006
  11. philo

    relic Guest

    philo wrote:

    > (Visions of Teddy Roosevelt with a .50 caliber elephant gun)

    Great varmit gun:
    http://www.rifletech.com/cal18.jpg

    Holds 100 rounds, semi or full automatic.
    relic, Oct 27, 2006
  12. philo

    philo Guest

    > >An hour later he figured it out !!!
    > >

    > Should let the cat try to figure out stuff.
    >
    > >Oh that cat, that cat!!!!

    I can build and repair computers...
    but the cat probably knows more about photoshop than i do!!!
    philo, Oct 27, 2006
  13. philo

    philo Guest

    "relic" <> wrote in message
    > philo wrote:
    > >
    > > (Visions of Teddy Roosevelt with a .50 caliber elephant gun)

    > Great varmit gun:
    > http://www.rifletech.com/cal18.jpg
    >
    > Holds 100 rounds, semi or full automatic.

    well thr cat is doing a great job of killing all the mice...
    and there are hardly ever any elephants roaming around in my back yard...
    philo, Oct 27, 2006
  14. philo

    Guest

    , Oct 28, 2006