Oh Sweet Joy!

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by John, Nov 23, 2005.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Finally managed to burn a Dual Layer disc! Hallelujah!

    Used Nero Vision Express to write the Video_Ts to a hard drive folder.
    I then just went into the Nero burning rom, selected DVD UDF/ISO.
    Selected X-Box compatibility mode. Dragged the Video_Ts in there, hit
    the burn button, and hey presto! Just under 30 minutes later a DL disc
    burned with over 6GB of high quality video!

    I don't know why NVE wont do it all in one go and complete the burning
    process as well as the encoding, but there you go, I still got the
    result I was looking for.

    Thanks very much to everyone who has helped me "a lot" over the year
    with all my DVD issues. It's appreciated ;)

    I am going to continue using NVE and the Nero Burning Rom and do it
    this way for the immediate future. I think there is still a lot of
    scope for development and product improvement with DVD authoring
    programs so I am going to keep an eye out in the future.

    John

    John, Nov 23, 2005