Oh, no!

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by JaR, Mar 2, 2005.

  1. JaR

    JaR Guest

    JaR, Mar 2, 2005

  2. JaR

    Jtyc Guest

    All this time... I never believed...

    What a fool I've been.

    Jtyc, Mar 2, 2005

  3. JaR

    JaR Guest

    [OT] Oh, no![OT]was: Oh, no!

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, JaR climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > http://www.nirvanafreak.net/stuff/easter.jpg

    My apologies. The above post was, of course, Off Topic.

    Or maybe not, in light of recent discussions in here ;-)

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 2, 2005
  4. Yeah, sorry I had to do something. I was totally humiliated after the $1800
    he beat out of me in that Texas Hold'em Tournament.

    --
    "The Rev" MCT/MCNGP #44

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Mar 2, 2005
  5. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 2, 2005
  6. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "The Rev \(MCT\)" <> say in

    > Yeah, sorry I had to do something. I was totally humiliated after the
    > $1800 he beat out of me in that Texas Hold'em Tournament.

    $1800 in Easter Eggs? ceeripes! that's a lot of chocolate.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Natural laws have no pity.

    Neil, Mar 2, 2005
  7. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > http://www.nirvanafreak.net/stuff/easter.jpg

    mmmmmmmm, hosenpheffer

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not so sure.

    Neil, Mar 2, 2005
  8. JaR

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, The Rev (MCT) climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > Yeah, sorry I had to do something. I was totally humiliated after the
    > $1800 he beat out of me in that Texas Hold'em Tournament.

    As long as there was a good reason.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 2, 2005
  9. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 2, 2005
  10. JaR

    JaR Guest

    > did you hear JaR <> say in
    >
    >> http://www.nirvanafreak.net/stuff/easter.jpg
    >>

    > mmmmmmmm, hosenpheffer

    Close.

    Hasenpfeffer.

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110

    JaR, Mar 2, 2005
  11. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear JaR <> say in

    > Hasenpfeffer.

    pah-tay-toe, pah-tah-toe

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - The behavioral scientist pulls habits out of rats.

    Neil, Mar 3, 2005
  12. JaR

    Wayne Guest

    http://www.murrumba.net/wav/wabbitduck.wav
    --

    Wayne McGlinn
    Brisbane, Oz

    "Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system
    of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the
    masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony"
    - Dennis (sometime in the middle ages)

    Wayne, Mar 3, 2005
  13. JaR

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Rowdy Yates, Mar 3, 2005
  14. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Wayne" <> say in news:u7pbRm6HFHA.2984
    @TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl:

    > http://www.murrumba.net/wav/wabbitduck.wav

    amazing what too much free time will net you

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - Diplomacy is saying "nice doggy" until you find a rock.

    Neil, Mar 3, 2005
  15. JaR

    Wayne Guest

    Just one of those things you collect over the years :) Notice there's also a
    copy of Abbot and Costello's "Who's on first" up there as well, a classic!

    Wayne, Mar 3, 2005
  16. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Wayne" <> say in

    > Just one of those things you collect over the years :) Notice there's
    > also a copy of Abbot and Costello's "Who's on first" up there as well,
    > a classic!

    the oddity is you've bother to collect it? we cont discuss the fact I
    collect funny TV commercials...
    ;)

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - You can't have everything, where would you keep it?

    Neil, Mar 3, 2005
  17. JaR

    Brat® Guest

    "JaR" <> wrote in message
    > http://www.nirvanafreak.net/stuff/easter.jpg

    oh dude... that ain't even funny!

    ick

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69 *Scared for life*
    Who says I can't have it all?

    Brat®, Mar 10, 2005
  18. JaR

    Kat Guest

    > oh dude... that ain't even funny!

    \
    YOU KILLED THE EASTER BUNNY! I CALL MY LAWYR> AND HE GOING TO RUSH YOU!

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!!!!

    ------
    Kat, MCNGP #29
    Walking through the park, and reminiscing....

    Kat, Mar 10, 2005
  19. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Kat" <> say in news:
    #:

    > reminiscing....

    <fx=bad jingligh accent>
    dat's the stuff you put on remon cake, right?
    </fx>

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "My stereo's half-fixed," said Tom monotonously.

    Neil, Mar 10, 2005
  20. JaR

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Brat®" <> say in news:2-
    :

    > that ain't even funny!

    I laughed...but I need professional care.

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "Which floor?" Tom asked liftingly.

    Neil, Mar 10, 2005