    And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so hard
    at it while he was watching it.

    I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

    Waterperson77, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Waterperson77

    Jay Stewart Guest

    "Waterperson77" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is

    one
    > of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
    >
    > But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
    >
    > And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so

    hard
    > at it while he was watching it.
    >
    > I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

    No! Be a man, roll the dice and order it. You just may survive.

    Jay Stewart, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Waterperson77

    Pug Fugley Guest

    Probably a good idea. Meanwhile, have another cheeseburger.

    Pug Fugley, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Waterperson77

    Justin Guest

    Waterperson77 wrote on [07 Jul 2004 00:33:03 GMT]:
    > I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is one
    > of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
    >
    > But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
    >
    > And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so hard
    > at it while he was watching it.
    >
    > I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

    What's your address? I'll send you some bacon double cheese burgers and
    a copy of the dvd

    Justin, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Waterperson77

    Jake Guest

    Think of it this way. You have to go sometime. There can't be many better
    ways to go than to die laughing. And just think of your legend. We'll be
    telling your story on this NG for years to come. You'll be a legend!

    Jake, Jul 7, 2004
  6. In article <>,
    says...
    > I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is one
    > of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
    >
    > But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
    >
    > And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so hard
    > at it while he was watching it.
    >
    > I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

    he died about 25 years ago.

    Fish! (mmm Thecla), Jul 7, 2004
  7. Waterperson77

    Meng Guest

    > I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is one
    > of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
    >
    > But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
    >
    > And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so hard
    > at it while he was watching it.
    >
    > I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

    Can't think of a better way to go myself. Go on. Risk it.

    Meng, Jul 7, 2004
  8. Just lose some weight before you watch it and you will be OK.

    Hubert Borrmann, Jul 7, 2004
  9. Waterperson77

    Richard C. Guest

    :
    : But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
    :
    : And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing
    so hard
    : at it while he was watching it.
    :
    : I guess maybe I better not order it after all.
    :
    =====================
    By ALL means, GET IT!

    Watch it MANY MANY times!

    Do it now!
    =====================

    Richard C., Jul 7, 2004
  10. Waterperson77

    Jordan Lund Guest

    (Waterperson77) wrote in message news:<>...
    > I was going to order the dvd of "The Goodies" since in my opinion, that is one
    > of the funniest comedy shows ever made.
    >
    > But in the years since I have seen it, I gained a lot of weight.
    >
    > And now I read that some guy had a heart attack and died from laughing so hard
    > at it while he was watching it.
    >
    > I guess maybe I better not order it after all.

    Wenn ist das Nunstruck git und Slotermeyer?
    Ja!... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput!

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Jul 7, 2004