    Bibble Labs? Seriously, Dpreview, is there no news more interesting
    to print that those boring update announcements? There has to be
    something happening with actual cameras, somewhere.

    RichA, Mar 24, 2010

  2. RichA

    Henry Guest

    No it's not!
    ..
    --------------------------
    The Internet will become the
    Sacred Sanctuary for Nutters and Idiots.
    (Michel Nostradamus, December 14, 1503 - July 2, 1566).
    --------------------------

    Henry, Mar 24, 2010

  3. RichA

    Richard Guest

    "RichA" <> wrote in message
    > Isn't it time for Dpreview to announce the weekly software upgrade for
    > Bibble Labs? Seriously, Dpreview, is there no news more interesting
    > to print that those boring update announcements? There has to be
    > something happening with actual cameras, somewhere.

    Classic.
    Whining because there is nothing to whine about.
    http://workingmombreak.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/no_whining3.jpg

    Richard, Mar 24, 2010
  4. RichA

    Ray Fischer Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >Isn't it time for Dpreview to announce the weekly software upgrade for
    >Bibble Labs? Seriously, Dpreview, is there no news more interesting
    >to print that those boring update announcements?

    And why are you subjecting everybody to your boring announcements
    about boring annoucements?

    --
    Ray Fischer

    Ray Fischer, Mar 24, 2010
  5. RichA

    Martin Brown Guest

    Ray Fischer wrote:
    > RichA <> wrote:
    >> Isn't it time for Dpreview to announce the weekly software upgrade for
    >> Bibble Labs? Seriously, Dpreview, is there no news more interesting
    >> to print that those boring update announcements?

    > And why are you subjecting everybody to your boring announcements
    > about boring annoucements?

    That is what your killfile is for. It will improve the SNR no end. I
    would not see any of his raving posts if you didn't feel obliged to
    respond to each and every one of them.

    Ignore the xenophobic halfwit RichA troll and he will go away.

    Regards,
    Martin Brown

    Martin Brown, Mar 24, 2010
  6. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Mar 24, 1:55 am, "Richard" <> wrote:
    > "RichA" <> wrote in message

    > > Isn't it time for Dpreview to announce the weekly software upgrade for
    > > Bibble Labs?  Seriously, Dpreview, is there no news more interesting
    > > to print that those boring update announcements?  There has to be
    > > something happening with actual cameras, somewhere.

    > Classic.
    > Whining because there is nothing to whine about.http://workingmombreak.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/no_whining3.jpg

    Actually, this topic has come up on Dpreview.

    RichA, Mar 24, 2010
  7. RichA

    RichA Guest

    On Mar 24, 4:04 am, Martin Brown <|||>
    wrote:
    > Ray Fischer wrote:
    > > RichA  <> wrote:
    > >> Isn't it time for Dpreview to announce the weekly software upgrade for
    > >> Bibble Labs?  Seriously, Dpreview, is there no news more interesting
    > >> to print that those boring update announcements?

    > > And why are you subjecting everybody to your boring announcements
    > > about boring annoucements?

    > That is what your killfile is for. It will improve the SNR no end. I
    > would not see any of his raving posts if you didn't feel obliged to
    > respond to each and every one of them.
    >
    > Ignore the xenophobic halfwit RichA troll and he will go away.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Martin Brown

    Testing, testing, 1,2,3

    RichA, Mar 24, 2010