Oh How I hate Change...

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by ..brian.., Mar 5, 2005.

  1. ..brian..

    ..brian.. Guest

    ..brian.., Mar 5, 2005

  2. ..brian..

    John Guest

    On 4 Mar 2005 21:54:22 -0800, "..brian.." <> wrote:

    >I hate it when familiar things change;

    So did dinosaurs (-:

    John, Mar 5, 2005

  3. ..brian..

    Tony Pacc Guest

    Tony Pacc, Mar 5, 2005
  4. ..brian..

    Tony Raven Guest

    Tony Pacc wrote:
    > What version? I'm using version 1.0.1 and I dont see this?

    I believe its a new feature, Prefwindow V, in the nightlies being
    trialled for release in v1.1

    Tony

    Tony Raven, Mar 5, 2005
  5. ..brian..

    TheCroW Guest

    I was wondering the same thing ... also version 1.0.1. and I don't see it
    either. Perhaps OP is using some add on?

    --
    Menno
    =====================

    TheCroW, Mar 5, 2005
  6. TheCroW wrote:
    > I was wondering the same thing ... also version 1.0.1. and I don't see it
    > either. Perhaps OP is using some add on?

    Check out a recent nightly build. Also click on Brian's links, they are
    screenshots of the new Options windows. See here also:

    http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/ben/archives/007377.html

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 5, 2005
  7. ..brian..

    TheCroW Guest

    > > I was wondering the same thing ... also version 1.0.1. and I don't see
    it
    > > either. Perhaps OP is using some add on?
    > >

    > Check out a recent nightly build. Also click on Brian's links, they are
    > screenshots of the new Options windows. See here also:
    >
    > http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/ben/archives/007377.html
    >
    > Lee

    Okay, I might sound stupid now ... but what is that?

    --
    Menno
    =====================

    TheCroW, Mar 5, 2005
  8. ..brian..

    ..brian.. Guest

    Tony Pacc wrote:
    > What version? I'm using version 1.0.1 and I dont see this?

    Lee and Tony were correct; I'm using a nightly build. I wouldn't
    suggest using nightlies unless you don't mind a few bugs. I'd also
    make sure you are familiar with backing up and restoring your profile
    too ;-)

    Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.8b2)
    Gecko/20050303 Firefox/1.0+

    --
    Brian

    ..brian.., Mar 5, 2005
  9. TheCroW wrote:
    >>>I was wondering the same thing ... also version 1.0.1. and I don't see

    > it
    >
    >>>either. Perhaps OP is using some add on?
    >>>

    >>Check out a recent nightly build. Also click on Brian's links, they are
    >>screenshots of the new Options windows. See here also:
    >>
    >>http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/ben/archives/007377.html
    >>
    >>Lee

    > Okay, I might sound stupid now ... but what is that?

    Not as stupid as me. What is what?

    If you are asking about the link I posted its to Ben Goodger's (lead
    developer for FF) blog article on the new options window he's been
    working on.

    Click on the link there, and you'll see quite a series.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 5, 2005