    Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all to
    themselves.

    TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!
    Frisbee®, Jan 15, 2007

  2. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:eh
    $:

    > Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all to
    > themselves.
    >
    > TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!

    Where?

    --
    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007

  3. Frisbee®

    TurkReno Guest

    catwalker63 <> wrote in

    >> Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all

    >> themselves.
    >>
    >> TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!
    >>

    > Where?

    Sounds like apparently out of Florida.

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    TurkReno, Jan 15, 2007
  4. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    Frisbee® wrote:
    > Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all to
    > themselves.
    >
    > TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!

    Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
    you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.
    Cerebrus, Jan 15, 2007
  5. Frisbee®

    Neil Guest

    did you hear catwalker63 <> say in

    > "Frisbee®" <> prattled ceaselessly in news:eh
    > $:
    >
    >> Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all

    >> themselves.
    >>
    >> TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!
    >>

    > Where?

    Frank: "Yeah, she wants me..."
    Gordon: "To do what?"

    (for those unfamiliar with teh Bell Canada Commercials, here's a sample
    from Buzz Animation: http://www.buzzimage.com/en/work/commercials/73)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Why do they call it the Department of Interior when they are in charge
    of everything outdoors?
    Neil, Jan 15, 2007
  6. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> prattled ceaselessly in

    > Frisbee® wrote:
    >> Three hawt mamma's poasting in this here froup, and they have me all
    >> to themselves.
    >>
    >> TAKE ME TAKE ME NOW!

    > Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
    > you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.

    Shhhhhhhhh!!!

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007
  7. Frisbee®

    Julia Guest

    "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168884264.960990.299580
    @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:

    > Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
    > you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.

    LOL, 4 ... isn't he married?
    Julia, Jan 15, 2007
  8. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168884264.960990.299580
    > @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
    >> you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.
    >>

    > LOL, 4 ... isn't he married?

    My wife is married, I'm not. (JUST KIDDING HONEY!)

    So, yeah... I guess that means four households.
    Frisbee®, Jan 15, 2007
  9. Frisbee®

    catwalker63 Guest

    Julia <> prattled ceaselessly in news:#l8I9hNOHHA.4992
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168884264.960990.299580
    > @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
    >> you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.
    >>

    > LOL, 4 ... isn't he married?

    That doesn't seem to count around here my dear. They're all horny
    teenagers when they hit this group.

    catwalker63, Jan 15, 2007
  10. Frisbee®

    Briscobar Guest

    "Julia" <> wrote in message
    > "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168884264.960990.299580
    > @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:
    >
    >> Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
    >> you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.
    >>

    > LOL, 4 ... isn't he married?

    ***GOOGLING WIFE ALERT***
    Briscobar, Jan 15, 2007
  11. Frisbee®

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Briscobar" <> wrote in message

    > "Julia" <> wrote in message
    >> "Cerebrus" <> wrote in news:1168884264.960990.299580
    >> @v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com:
    >>
    >>> Looking at their grand plans in the other thread, if they *did* take
    >>> you, you'll have to do the domestic chores of THREE households.
    >>>

    >> LOL, 4 ... isn't he married?

    > ***GOOGLING WIFE ALERT***

    I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!
    Frisbee®, Jan 15, 2007
  12. Frisbee®

    > They're all horny
    > teenagers when they hit this group.

    if that were ture I could be saving a ton on the little purple pills that
    JaR tries to sell me.

    is more betterer than V!@gra.com with 90% garunteed uptime. Now
    with updates

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X
    PotD 10/23/2006, 11/10/2006

    - Experience: Knowing a lot of things you shouldn't do again.
    Neil, Jan 15, 2007
  13. Frisbee®

    Cerebrus Guest

    catwalker63 wrote:

    > They're all "horny teenagers" when they hit this group.

    I'd rephrase that to "virile young studs"

    ----------
    Cerebrus.
    (Euphemistically speaking)
    MCNGP #LIV