    Q: What is the difference between a mathematician and a philosopher?
    A: The mathematician only needs paper, pencil, and a trash bin for his
    work - the philosopher can do without the trash bin...
    Shane, May 25, 2007

  2. Shane

    Robert Cooze Guest

    Shane wrote:
    > An "obscure content error which includes partial nudity" is allegedly behind
    > the set-back Microsoft this week made to the Windows Vista version of Halo
    > 2, originally due 8 May, then 22 May and now 31 May.
    >
    > Microsoft doesn't appear to have stated outright the reason for the latest
    > delay, but in an email website Next-Gen claims to have received from the
    > company, the software giant said: "It has come to our attention that an
    > unfortunate, obscure content error which includes partial nudity was
    > included in our initial production of Halo 2 for Windows Vista."

    Now I have never played Halo but i guess it is a violent shoot em up in
    1st person, so If it was a R rated game who cares. Oh the humanity we
    cant have nudity we are killing somebody!

    Robert Cooze, May 25, 2007

  3. Shane

    Mickey Mouse Guest

    On Fri, 25 May 2007 22:02:17 +1200, Shane wrote:

    > Microsoft doesn't appear to have stated outright the reason for the latest
    > delay, but in an email website Next-Gen claims to have received from the
    > company, the software giant said: "It has come to our attention that an
    > unfortunate, obscure content error which includes partial nudity was
    > included in our initial production of Halo 2 for Windows Vista."

    Looks like one of the developers had included a photo of themselves doing a
    brown-eye in the editor if there was an error.
    Mickey Mouse, May 26, 2007
  4. Shane

    Roger_Nickel Guest

    On Fri, 25 May 2007 22:02:17 +1200, Shane wrote:

    > An "obscure content error which includes partial nudity" is allegedly behind
    > the set-back Microsoft this week made to the Windows Vista version of Halo
    > 2, originally due 8 May, then 22 May and now 31 May.
    >
    > Microsoft doesn't appear to have stated outright the reason for the latest
    > delay, but in an email website Next-Gen claims to have received from the
    > company, the software giant said: "It has come to our attention that an
    > unfortunate, obscure content error which includes partial nudity was
    > included in our initial production of Halo 2 for Windows Vista."

    Quick!. Call the church police!.
    Roger_Nickel, May 26, 2007