    --
    "Red meat is not bad for you. Blue-green fuzzy meat is bad for you!" -
    unknown
    Cheryl Goeglein, Jun 5, 2005

  2. Cheryl Goeglein wrote:

    > Oh dear........it must be the senior blonde moment. I have forgotten how to
    > make it so nobody will see my name on posts, etc. Help. *where am I?*
    > *who are you?* * is Kennedy still president?*
    >
    > ladyredlight (with the head full of '60's stuff)

    Tell the truth, you've not forgotten, you never knew. Too much red meat
    and Chernobyl dust in you. Go to Tools, Accounts, News tab, Properties
    button, change anything you want on the General tab, it won't interfere
    with your ability to post or download.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jun 5, 2005

  3. Cheryl Goeglein

    ladyredlight Guest

    and Roger (don't know how to make the umlauts over the 'o's) wrote:
    Tell the truth, you've not forgotten, you never knew. Too much red meat
    and Chernobyl dust in you. Go to Tools, Accounts, News tab, Properties
    button, change anything you want on the General tab, it won't interfere
    with your ability to post or download.

    Thank you very much.....yes, Chernobel.....that's it......hey, maybe it was
    the funny stamp I licked back in the late 60's.

    ladyredlight

    ladyredlight, Jun 8, 2005