    What the f__k is happening?
    Please help.
    Thanks

    Guest, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Guest

    Ian Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:DXeth.123865$...
    >I have XP pro.
    > I have had a problem with my MP3 player and had to reformat it.
    > There was a lot of corruption on it.
    > Since then my recycle bin says there is something in it but there is'nt
    > and when I go 'right click' 'empty recycle bin' i get a message saying do
    > I want to delete
    > " Windows".

    Click "YES" or "OK" for that bit and go and make a cup of tea/coffee.

    Ian, Jan 23, 2007

  3. Guest

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 03:05:07 GMT, <>
    wrote:

    >I have XP pro.

    Ok good start.

    >I have had a problem with my MP3 player and had to reformat it.

    Ok, some mystery MP3 player.

    >There was a lot of corruption on it.
    >Since then my recycle bin says there is something in it but there is'nt

    Huh?

    > and when I go 'right click' 'empty recycle bin' i get a message saying do I want to delete
    >" Windows".
    >What the f__k is happening?

    There is something in there otherwise you wouldn't have empty recycle
    bin as an option.

    Evan Platt, Jan 23, 2007
  4. Guest

    Jack Ruddock Guest

    say yes

    taj

    Jack Ruddock, Jan 23, 2007
  5. Guest

    Peter Guest

    On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 19:19:20 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 03:05:07 GMT, <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>Since then my recycle bin says there is something in it but there is'nt

    > Huh?
    >
    >> and when I go 'right click' 'empty recycle bin' i get a message saying do I want to delete
    >>" Windows".
    >>What the f__k is happening?

    > There is something in there otherwise you wouldn't have empty recycle
    > bin as an option.

    Might be worth trying ExplorerXP from http://www.explorerxp.com/ as it
    shows some files that Windows Explorer doesn't - worth looking on each
    drive separately.
    You are showing full extensions and hidden files, aren't you?

    --
    Peter.
    If you can do it today, you didn't put off enough yesterday.

    Peter, Jan 23, 2007