Oh Boy !

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldGringo38, Jul 5, 2010.

  1. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    OldGringo38, Jul 5, 2010

  2. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    Meat Plow, Jul 6, 2010

  3. OldGringo38

    OldGringo38 Guest

    On 7/6/2010 6:32 AM Just to please that super-ego, Meat Plow wrote the
    following tidbit of information:
    > On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 15:32:35 -0500, OldGringo38 ÇʇoɹÊ:
    >
    >> http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?

    > az=view_all&address=385x481812
    >>
    >> I seen this one coming.

    > I seen it to. A little Snuh-Tard rubbing off on you.

    <g>

    --
    OldGringo38
    Just West Of Nowhere
    OldGringo38, Jul 6, 2010
  4. OldGringo38

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jul 2010 08:14:11 -0600, §ñühw¤£f ÇʇoɹÊ:

    > Meat Plow wrote:
    >> On Mon, 05 Jul 2010 15:32:35 -0500, OldGringo38 o:
    >>
    >>> http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?

    >> az=view_all&address=385x481812
    >>>
    >>> I seen this one coming.

    >> I seen it to. A little Snuh-Tard rubbing off on you.

    > Your Snuh-addiction is noted, p0t f4rMeR.

    How can you note snuh when your entire existence is inundated with it?
    That would be a snuh-overload and send you to the funny farm.
    Meat Plow, Jul 6, 2010
  5. Meat Plow <> pinched out a steaming pile

    <>wrote:

    with
    >>> it?

    >>> No I just need to re-enable your spot in my filter if you don't

    start
    >>> behaving.

    >>Homey dont play that. And if you wernt such a Holier-than-thou

    hyporite
    >>you'd never suggest that I bow to your arbitrary "rules" in the

    *first*
    >>place.

    >****, you're a diabetic thug? How's that workin for ya? Do your other
    >"Homies" make fun of you when you have to take a break in your thuggin
    >to check your blood glucose? ...heh
    >
    >>Seriously, if you dont like me FOR WHO I AM, then you'd be better off
    >>setting a robust permanent filter on whatever passes for a newsclient

    on
    >>your side.

    >Damn even took a shot at my news client :)
    >
    >><spits>

    >Teeth?

    You're nothing but a self-important hypocrite, forever on about your
    various toys and activities.
    Don't sprain your arm patting yourself on the back.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 7, 2010
  6. Meat Plow <> pinched out a steaming pile

    <>wrote:

    >>> share
    >>> up

    and

    guy
    >>> who

    >>> Aw, speechless when backed into a corner. That's ok bro most are.
    >>>

    >>Still trying to save face I see...

    >Still? I don't need to save face except for maybe in your convoluted
    >mind. Your non sequitur BTW. Noted. And smirked at.

    If you dont like my poasts, p07 f4rm3r, dont read em.
    Predicted response: more bitching and obsessing about people you cant
    bring yourself to ignore due to your self-indulgent lack of discipline.

    <nods>

    >>> You should take note. You initiated the comment with your own

    fantasy.

    >>And what fantasy would that be?

    >The fantasy that I need some sort of gratification or acceptance as in
    >the pat self on the back. You need to write this shit down since your
    >hyperglycemic brain isn't up to the task of remembering what you post.

    Looks pretty OBVIOUS that you stll need my validation.
    <snicker>

    >>> I call that the calling of a coward and hypocrite. You prove it

    100%

    >>> Aw,,, has to laugh at owns piss-poor wit...pathetic.

    >>At least my shtick is intentionally funny.

    >There you go again...that Fantasy thing you know. It starts with your
    >fantasy of being witty then blossoms into to it's intentional.

    Prove its not.
    <guffaw>

    >Stick to your job here. To cut and paste links to blogs then whine
    >about politics and global events as if you matter.

    See you tomorrow, pwn3d 0n3.

    ^_^

    §ñühw¤£f, Jul 8, 2010