    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I can hardly believe it. 100 members. So what are we gonna do about it?:elephant:
    bigal, Dec 6, 2005

  2. bigal

    Goofy

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    10
    We could do a little dance, make a little love, get down tonight! da da da Get down tonight!
    Sorry got carried away...

    Sig edit:

    [​IMG]
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2005
    Goofy, Dec 7, 2005

  3. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Hey! I know, we could give away an empty hard drive box worth $600 on ebay!
    The Modfather, Dec 7, 2005
  4. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    sounds like a plan, i have one i will advertise it as a 200tb HDD

    and label it BOX ONLY :p
    unholy, Dec 7, 2005
  5. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Sounds good, but don't forget to make sure you send it. :)
    The Modfather, Dec 7, 2005
  6. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    A little of that "get down tonight"!

    It works now, doesn't it? Just needed image tags around the link.:burnout:

    By the way, welcome to Velocity Reviews. What kind of computer system do you have?
    bigal, Dec 7, 2005
  7. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    he has a sidewinder case with a AMD i think :D
    unholy, Dec 7, 2005
  8. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    100 users and it's always just the three of us doing most of the talking in here with Silverstrand posting links to reviews. Pretty sad, we need to do something about that.

    I know, a contest, a posting contest that requires a user to have a certain amount of posts to be eligable and they have to be quality posts, no one liner quick responses. Give away a moderatorship to the winner.
    The Modfather, Dec 8, 2005
  9. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Say What?

    But that would mean we would have to read all of Unholy's posts....:stickyma: , and that could take a while with a dictionary in one hand, and a IM interperter bot in the other hand....:coffee:
    bigal, Dec 8, 2005
  10. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I said a user, he's a "s00p3r m0d3r@+0r", he doesn't count.
    The Modfather, Dec 8, 2005
  11. bigal

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Oh right.

    Yes, he doesn't count. :bath:
    bigal, Dec 9, 2005
  12. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hehehe yer i dont count cause i already make those posts anyways :D
    unholy, Dec 9, 2005
  13. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    You do? Where? Show me, I wanna see.
    The Modfather, Dec 9, 2005
  14. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Gday people, I'm back from New Zealand :) You been having fun while I was away?
    XhArD, Dec 10, 2005
  15. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    not really, we did have change in vr owner ship... new forum and the works :|
    unholy, Dec 11, 2005
  16. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That wasn't the switch to Ian, was it? Because I was here for that.
    XhArD, Dec 11, 2005
  17. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Well, we hit 100 users too and still no HD. But you were there so did you at least SEE the HD? does it exist? Spill your guts, we wanna know.
    The Modfather, Dec 11, 2005
  18. bigal

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, I hunted him down and spied on him for a week or two. Near as I can tell, he's somehow hiding the HDD up his own ass, safely secured with lock and key.
    XhArD, Dec 11, 2005
  19. bigal

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Well, I had a feeling something was up his ass, wasn't sure what so now we know.

    Da man's got no web creds man, no web creds.
    The Modfather, Dec 11, 2005
  20. bigal

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    oh yer u were here for the ian switch :D

    that mike better get it outa of his ass soon and it betta be clean :D
    unholy, Dec 11, 2005