    When I go to update groups on 2nd server, it updates on 1st server and 2nd
    one is not even a choice.
    I have no problems with everything else.
    richard, Sep 29, 2006

  2. richard

    richard Guest

    On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:03:56 -0600, richard wrote:

    > I got 40tude all set up and working.
    > Now how do you set it up to recognize a 2nd server?
    > When I go to update groups on 2nd server, it updates on 1st server and 2nd
    > one is not even a choice.
    > I have no problems with everything else.

    Well let's see if I have this figured out now.
    richard, Sep 29, 2006

  3. richard wrote:

    > On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:03:56 -0600, richard wrote:
    >
    >> I got 40tude all set up and working.
    >> Now how do you set it up to recognize a 2nd server?
    >> When I go to update groups on 2nd server, it updates on 1st server and 2nd
    >> one is not even a choice.
    >> I have no problems with everything else.

    > Well let's see if I have this figured out now.

    It's in the Help file.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Sep 29, 2006
  4. richard

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 13:03:56 -0600, richard wrote:

    >I got 40tude all set up and working.

    So you don't have a problem then?

    >Now how do you set it up to recognize a 2nd server?
    >When I go to update groups on 2nd server, it updates on 1st server and 2nd
    >one is not even a choice.

    Think about the sort of things, if you tried to answer your own
    question.

    Version of 40tude

    The steps / menu options you click on

    Log file windows shows what actions are happing / failed with what error
    / status messages

    >I have no problems with everything else.

    http://www.40tude.com/dialog/
    See support / wiki

    newsgropus
    news.newusers.questions - Q & A for new users of Usenet
    news.software.readers - Discussing software for reading network news
    (Usenet).

    Me
    why?, Sep 29, 2006