Offline

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 18, 2009.

  1. Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 18, 2009

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Carlos Guest

    Hmmm... I wonder what that "hardware upgrade" is going to be.
    Disks in RAID 157? Intel i99 at 3.0 Terahertz an 5 Terabytes RAM?
    Seriously speaking I will also be sort of unplugged for two weeks until I
    settle down.
    Will start next week during Monday's night to teach Principles of Computer
    Science in Chemical Engineering career. I will spread the 64-bit faith among
    them!!!
    Carlos
    P.S.: Best of luck with your upgrades. We will be here to support you.

    Carlos, Mar 19, 2009

  3. The hardware upgrade was personal. Total knee replacement. ;)

    Back home, but still pretty medicated.

    The course sounds good. I like it.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 22, 2009
  4. Charlie Russel - MVP

    XS11E Guest

    "Charlie Russel - MVP" <> wrote:

    > The hardware upgrade was personal. Total knee replacement. ;)
    >
    > Back home, but still pretty medicated.

    Save the good stuff for when you're feeling good and can better
    appreciate it! <G>

    So when will we see you on "Dancing With the Stars?"

    The Usenet Improvement Project:
    http://improve-usenet.org

    XS11E, Mar 22, 2009
  5. I had that upgrade about a 1 1/2 yrs. ago. Went under the knife on Aug.
    27th 07 and was back to work on Sept. 27th. I live in a bi-level in which I
    have to go up 13 steps all the time to ground and have for 29 yrs. Had
    therapy for week and half and by then I could walk 6 blocks with cane over
    the shoulder. Do your exercises and you'll heal quickly.
    ===================

    David B. Mathews, Mar 22, 2009
  6. So they tell me. Right now, hard to imagine, but we'll get there somehow.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 22, 2009
  7. :D

    Dancing with the Stars isn't likely, but the goal is to be kayaking this
    summer.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Mar 22, 2009
  8. Only downside to the knee replacement is it doesn't bend back as far as it
    used to and when you get down on your knees the replacement doesn't feel
    anywhere near normal.
    =================

    David B. Mathews, Mar 22, 2009
  9. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Katy Pluta Guest

    Good to know you're back home Charlie, get well!

    All the Best
    Katy Pluta

    Katy Pluta, Mar 22, 2009
  10. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Carlos Guest

    Ooops! Would have never thought of that kinda hardware.
    Hope you are up and running (literally) soon.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Mar 23, 2009
  11. Charlie Russel - MVP

    Bogey Man Guest

    My neighbour had that procedure several months ago and he is now walking
    absolutely normally and he is looking forward to the golfing season.

    Good luck

    Ron

    Bogey Man, Mar 23, 2009