    synchrnizing changes" , and then run the scripts, is there a way for our
    field users to have the offline folders ablilty and the login scripts to map
    all the drived

    =?Utf-8?B?Q29yZXk=?=, Aug 18, 2004

  2. How are they logging in? They are logging in with cached domain credentials?
    If so, do they have Admin rights? Or logging as in as Admin on their local
    machine?
    The reason I ask that is becuase, I have been working with VPN, cached
    credentials, admin rights..etc. I have found that if you have login with
    cached creditials, vpn in to your domain, network, there really isn't an
    issue with scripts.etc. all your mapped drives still should be there. And
    you should function as if you were at the office, using the laptops.
    keyword should.

    hope that helps.

    "Corey" <> wrote in message
    > At my company we have offline folders and sever network drives mapped to

    the
    > same server. We have several hundred users who use laptops and dont not

    use
    > offline folders for the fact that it conflicts with out logon scrpits.
    >
    > Is there some sort of limitation imposed on offline folders and login

    scripts?

    > Example: lets say that my offline folders are mapped to "server A" and i
    > have 3 network drives mapped to various folders also on "server A"and one
    > share one "server B". Everything works great for our office users, but

    when
    > out field users VPN in to our system the can login fine, but when they

    run

    Randy & Cindy, Aug 19, 2004