    If I make websites available for offline browsing, in which folder are they
    stored on my PC?

    TIA.

    Spammy Sammy, Apr 15, 2005

  2. Spammy Sammy

    plazticsoul Guest

    "Spammy Sammy" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi.
    >
    > If I make websites available for offline browsing, in which folder are
    > they
    > stored on my PC?
    >
    > TIA.

    I would think they are stored under C:\Windows\Temporary Internet Files on
    Win9x/ME, and C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Local Settings\Temporary
    Internet Files on 2000/XP . The "Local Settings" folder might be hidden, so
    click on Tools, Folder Options, View and select "Show hidden files and
    folders".

    plazticsoul, Apr 16, 2005

  3. Spammy Sammy

    plazticsoul Guest

    > I would think they are stored under C:\Windows\Temporary Internet Files on
    > Win9x/ME, and C:\Documents and Settings\[USERNAME]\Local
    > Settings\Temporary Internet Files on 2000/XP . The "Local Settings"
    > folder might be hidden, so click on Tools, Folder Options, View and select
    > "Show hidden files and folders".

    Also try C:\Windows (or C:\WINNT) and there may be a folder called "Offline
    Web Pages"

    plazticsoul, Apr 16, 2005