    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    chapelle, south park and mythbusters excluded :p
    XhArD, Sep 27, 2005
    1. Advertising

  2. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Good boi :p
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 27, 2005
    1. Advertising

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Actually its on ABC... no no... Briz 31 sorry only availble to brisbane :p
    SBS rulz :p Late night p*r*
    unholy, Sep 27, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Ahahahha lol, just click the download button buddy ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 27, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    yes but i am to lazy to get up from the tv that late at night...
    unholy, Sep 27, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    but all the "late night entertainment" programs are crappy on SBS :| I think it'd be worth the effort of using your pc :p
    XhArD, Sep 28, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Increable Change to someones Sig...
    1X 80GB IDE !!!!
    unholy, Sep 28, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    :) Yes, Much better :) But when I was transferring stuff from my old 20GB to my 80GB, i accidentally deleted the 85% done download of The Matrix: Revolutions :'(
    XhArD, Sep 28, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i can copy the orginal for u :D (dvd)
    even though its the worst outa the 3
    unholy, Sep 28, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, it was pretty crappy, but my sisters wants it. You don't have a DVD burner, so how can you copy it for me? :p
    XhArD, Sep 28, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    my bro has one :D
    unholy, Sep 28, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Ah. I tried to download War Of The Worlds... stupid un-previewable .AVIs :p it was some porn movie :)
    XhArD, Sep 29, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    hmmmm say... what was the file name... :D
    unholy, Sep 29, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    "War Of The Worlds (2005)" for those of you interested :p
    XhArD, Sep 29, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    Gez

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2005
    Messages:
    218
    lol X, gona be come XxXhard :p
    Gez, Jan 4, 2006
  16. Silverstrand

    genesis

    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    genesis, Oct 12, 2006
  17. Silverstrand

    Victory

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    I'm from Miami. :star:
    But now I'm in NY with my family.:horse:
    Victory, Oct 13, 2006
  18. Silverstrand

    ChristinaAlexia

    Joined:
    Oct 23, 2006
    Messages:
    4
    South Africa
    ChristinaAlexia, Oct 23, 2006
  19. Silverstrand

    alex_1991

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2006
    Messages:
    3
    Location:
    Lincolnshire
    Lincolnshire, England!! haha some english influence!!! (originally from essex!!!)
    alex_1991, Nov 15, 2006
  20. Silverstrand

    skye_dragonton

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    I am from the amazingly boring town called St. Johnsbury, Vermont. You probably haven't even heard of it.
    skye_dragonton, Aug 3, 2007