    5. Can't afford enough explosives to blow up the equivellant of 20 city blocks worth of chemical plants.
    6. Sounds too messy.
    7. Also sounds like work. I'm tired.
    The Modfather, Sep 20, 2005
    1. Advertising

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Tired? SUE! ITS THOSE CHEMICALS I TELLS YA! You just hope you wake up tomorrow... :p
    XhArD, Sep 20, 2005
    1. Advertising

  3. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I often worry about that, yes indeed. And I'm not even gonna say that what you suggest is a joke, it's quite likely that a lot of my problems come from those damned plants. But what can I do, realisticly? Not much.
    The Modfather, Sep 21, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    u could launch a campaign to kick them out. get ppl to sign a piece of paper saying they agree and protest! :D
    but ur too lazy so its not going to happen :p
    unholy, Sep 21, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That's what I said. Get the residents to sign a petition. But it wouldn't do much good I hear... Even if he is lazy, if signing a petition would have ANY effect whatsoever, I'm sure he would do it.
    XhArD, Sep 23, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    good point... i still say bomb them
    unholy, Sep 23, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Heh, dude, these plants have been here for over 50 years, don't ya think people have tried that? So long as they meet EPA emissions guidelines we can't get them out. Even though we have the medical history of the area to show the preponderance of cancer in the region, they all call it a coincidence.
    The Modfather, Sep 23, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    maybe u need to make the owners eat their own shit, make them have cancer somehow :|
    unholy, Sep 24, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, heres some interesting triva: The original owner of Marlboro Cigarettes died from Lung Cancer :)
    XhArD, Sep 24, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    haha and he deserves it
    unholy, Sep 24, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yeah, I smoke Dorals. :)
    Can't do that to the owners of these companies, remember, they're BIG corporations, whoever owns them doesn't live anywhere NEAR this place. They're friggin' billionaires.
    The Modfather, Sep 24, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    well make then hobo's, then i will take care of their corpses, after all i am a hoboslayer :p
    unholy, Sep 25, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    then you shouldn't just be taking care of corpses, you should be making them! :p
    XhArD, Sep 25, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Ok, they're hobos (with big mansions) go kill 'em for me.
    The Modfather, Sep 26, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ok where do they live? give me a Half percise Located eg, Same Street, New York, America
    :D
    unholy, Sep 26, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Well, how should I know that? You're the mighty hobo slayer, you should be able to figure that out. I mean, two big companies like Sunoco and Rohm & Haas, how hard could it be? Contact your superfriend. Captain Googleman.
    The Modfather, Sep 26, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Captain Googleman is Hoboslayer's Rival! They aren't friends, get your facts straight. Hoboslayer's sidekick is known as "Stringy-Pants Boy"! :p
    XhArD, Sep 26, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Captain Googleman is my sidekick, Stringy-Pants Boy is my rival get it right, u obiviously done watch my show :p
    unholy, Sep 26, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    That's because I don't watch SBS with all their cheap $2 half hour programs :p
    XhArD, Sep 27, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    DONT TALK ABOUT THE CHAPELLE SHOW LIKE THAT!!! SOUTHPARK TOO!
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 27, 2005