    Messages:
    2,424
    Why, he into American History stuff? Tell him to pack an Uzi though. It's dangerous around here most places. I don't mean to dis my own city but damn, it does sorta suck sometimes. Nothing to do most of the time, no place to go really. I'd give my left arm for a bookstore sometimes. Everything's outside of the city for the most part or down town where you can't get to it.

    The Modfather, Sep 13, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hes not into american history, hes just into things that only cenile people are in to :p

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    not to be rude... but did u just learn what the word cenile means :p just kidding...
    I would like to visit the Atlantic ocean... and drop a few nukes off the side of the ship :D... just kidding... but i have a uzi... can i come to the US :D i can lend u my shotty :D

    unholy, Sep 13, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    youre a tard. uzi, US and Shotty instantly made me think of the game Postal for some reason :p

    XhArD, Sep 13, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Did either of you think to check your dictionaries before ya went all bust-up on each other? It's Senile, not cenile. <Smirk>...
    Postal, heh, I vaguely remember that.

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    ahh, but where do you live? AH HA!! Exactly! you live in America, we don't :p We're both in Australia, so we spell it our way, not yours :p

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    So are you saying that Australians are all illiterate? :)
    <ducking>

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Yeah, youd better duck :p nope, I'm just saying that we are special :) We don't conform to you americans and your weird ass ruling! Like Capital Punishment. thats just twisted.

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Dudes, don't drag me down. I can spell I SWEAR!!!

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    I'm with ya on the whole capital punishment crap. Not good. But spellin', man, ya gotsta be able to spell, otherwise, how'ya gonna speak funny and still sound like's ya knows sumtin? eh? I ain't a-askin' y'all ta speak like some British blokes and spelt yer words all funny-like with the r's and e's backwards-like or drop yer h's all over da place and such. Jus, when ya's gonna go callin' a man senile, least wise y'all should oughta spelt it right, sheeit.

    The Modfather, Sep 14, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    hehe, i went on a rap forum once, and dropped a hint of what i thought of rap :) i got about 42 replies in 11 hours swearing at me, in gangsta speak. it wouldnt have been funny, except they all actually thought they were gangsters.

    XhArD, Sep 14, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Ahahhahaha lookout ya don't get cyber bashed ;)

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 14, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    it was funny because even though i was getting sworn at by mods, the thread still didnt get deleted :)

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    gangsters... bahahahahaha... rap forums.... bahahahahaha... please stop making me laugh!... i might die of laughter soon :(
    How can a gangster cyber bash him? they would miss and this the wall, their listening to too much rap :D

    unholy, Sep 15, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    commercial rap is queer. other rap isnt too bad. Hilltop Hoods havent gone queer like 50 Cent, and i got some song called Dance With The Devil by Immortal Technique. It actually tells a story, unlike 50 Cent's stuff, where you justsay hoe bitch gangsta nig and club and youve got a song.

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    Hilltop hoods aint rap, it's aussie hip hop dude

    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 15, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yo buss dis. How do you pronounce *****? An' what's wrong wit talkin likes a gangster? Sheeit, dere's nothin wrong wit gangstuh rapp. I mean, all yall should be able to rapp ebonics dese days, right? Sheeit!
    Translation provided curtousy of: http://www.atlantaga.com/ebonics.htm

    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    the point i was tryin to make was that 50 Cent's lyrics mean absolutely nothing. Anyone seen the Stewie Vs50 Cent thing from Family Guy?

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Personally, I wouldn't give you 10 cents for 50 cent. I wouldn't give ya 10 cents for ANY rap. You'd have to pay me to listen to it, A LOT too.

    The Modfather, Sep 15, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I agree completely :) I can appreciate SOME kinds of rap, the stuff that means something. Dance With The Devil - Immortal Technique at least tells a story, so i don't hate it as much as 50 Cent and all that crap.

    XhArD, Sep 15, 2005