    Wisconsin
    Like the title says...
    I'm from southern Wisconsin, USA.

    Silverstrand, Jun 20, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Bobtown USA, only Jking
    South East Brisbane - Queensland Australia

    unholy, Jun 21, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    ldonyo

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    9
    Location:
    Lee's Summit, MO
    I'm originally from San Jose, California.
    I live in Lee's Summit, Missouri.

    ldonyo, Jun 26, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    werty316

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    96
    I live in Canada eh.

    werty316, Jun 26, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    decius

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    10
    From Eastern P.A. more like real west NJ, lol.

    decius, Jun 26, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    where ever that is a am sure i would be stumped... :| i don't even know whats lyes beyond my State :|

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Way out in the country, and smal place call Blackwell, Missouri.
    It's so small, we don't even have a post office, we have to get our mail from 2 towns away..............:eek:

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    sounds hard to get computer parts :|

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    It does get a little difficult from time to time, it really pisses me off when they send a package back for some stupid reason, like no one home on the day that they bring it out..................:(

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol that would certainly suck, i am glad to live in a town... with kangaroo and wombats... kukubarra's and wild tree frogs! but i hate SPIDERS! , nothe little 8 legged ones.. but those ones that shoot string ito mid air and swing from tree to tree (like spiderman)

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    Always wanted to visit that part of the world........;) Maybe one of these days.........:)

    Bio-Hazard, Jun 27, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    :D theres a empty bed spare :|

    unholy, Jun 27, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    TYCOON

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    11
    Location:
    Saskatoon
    Middle of Cananda.. :D

    TYCOON, Jun 27, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Boothwyn, PA. Near Xoxide. :D
    Bio-Hazard, you should move in closer. :p

    Technoholic, Jun 27, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    Genaio

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    8
    In the southern part of WI. Same city as Silv3r

    Genaio, Jun 27, 2005
  16. Silverstrand

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    I live in North California (Bay Area). But I was born in Houston, TX.

    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005
  17. Silverstrand

    HackaX0rus

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    32
    Central california...nice weather...toehr than that it sucks

    HackaX0rus, Jun 28, 2005
  18. Silverstrand

    stlava

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    126
    Just to make it perfect I'm in Souther Cali..

    stlava, Jun 28, 2005
  19. Silverstrand

    zachig

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2005
    Messages:
    113
    I think I'm the only person here that actually lives in (at least) two countries.
    Basically, I'm from Hong-Kong, but since I'm working as a Technical Trainer in Hi-Tech company, I travel a lot and spend almost 50% of my time abroad, especially, in Israel and China, where we have branches.

    zachig, Jun 28, 2005
  20. Silverstrand

    Bite-Me-2

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2005
    Messages:
    16
    Never Never Land............not really, Colorado works I guess

    Bite-Me-2, Jun 28, 2005