Official RPD Mailing List

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Oct 22, 2004.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    -

    Annika1980, Oct 22, 2004

  2. Annika1980

    Ken Weitzel Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    Yikes!!!

    <snipped to protect the innocent>

    Ken Weitzel, Oct 22, 2004

  3. Ken Weitzel wrote:

    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >
    > Yikes!!!
    >
    > <snipped to protect the innocent>

    Something tells me the real Annika didn't post that.

    --
    Ben Thomas
    given nor endorsed by it.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?BenOne=A9?=, Oct 22, 2004
  4. Annika1980

    Guest

    Kibo informs me that (Annika1980) stated that:

    [snip list of unmunged emails addresses]

    Until I checked the headers on your post, Bret, I was assuming that it
    was one of Steve Young / Organiser's forgeries. Why the hell did you
    post that list?

    , Oct 22, 2004
  5. Annika1980

    Buster Guest

    Well that makes it easier for the spammers to harvest email addresses.

    Buster, Oct 22, 2004
  6. "Buster" <> wrote in news::

    > Well that makes it easier for the spammers to harvest email addresses.

    Thanks for reposting it, to increase the chances of the spammers'
    harvesting them.

    --
    Bill

    Woodchuck Bill, Oct 22, 2004
  7. wrote in

    > [snip list of unmunged emails addresses]
    >
    > Until I checked the headers on your post, Bret, I was assuming that it
    > was one of Steve Young / Organiser's forgeries. Why the hell did you
    > post that list?

    Not only did he spam-post it, but he spam-e-mailed it to every voter on the
    list.

    --
    Bill

    Woodchuck Bill, Oct 22, 2004
  8. Annika1980

    Des Perado Guest

    "Buster" <> wrote in message
    > Well that makes it easier for the spammers to harvest email addresses.

    And even easier easier easier again since you reposted the whole thing in
    its entirety. Nice one Brainiac.

    Des Perado, Oct 22, 2004
  9. Annika1980

    Des Perado Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    Have you finally lost it? What a cretinous thing to do.

    Des Perado, Oct 22, 2004
  10. Annika1980

    Guest

    Kibo informs me that Woodchuck Bill <> stated that:

    > wrote in
    >
    >> [snip list of unmunged emails addresses]
    >>
    >> Until I checked the headers on your post, Bret, I was assuming that it
    >> was one of Steve Young / Organiser's forgeries. Why the hell did you
    >> post that list?

    >Not only did he spam-post it, but he spam-e-mailed it to every voter on the
    >list.

    Hm, I didn't see it here, but it might've gotten caught by my spam
    filter. Still, that's an incredibly obnoxious thing to do.

    , Oct 22, 2004
  11. wrote in

    >>Not only did he spam-post it, but he spam-e-mailed it to every voter
    >>on the list.

    > Hm, I didn't see it here, but it might've gotten caught by my spam
    > filter.

    It was bulk-mailed to 300+ recipients, so that would probably raise some
    spam flags.

    --
    Bill

    Woodchuck Bill, Oct 22, 2004
  12. Annika1980

    John Bean Guest

    On 22 Oct 2004 07:03:29 GMT, Woodchuck Bill wrote:

    > "Buster" <> wrote in news::
    >
    >> Well that makes it easier for the spammers to harvest email addresses.

    > Thanks for reposting it, to increase the chances of the spammers'
    > harvesting them.

    There's always one...

    --
    John Bean

    I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake - which I
    also keep handy (W. C. Fields)

    John Bean, Oct 22, 2004
  13. Annika1980

    Buster Guest

    as if brainfade.

    Buster, Oct 22, 2004
  14. Annika1980

    John Bean Guest

    On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:30:12 +1000, wrote:

    > Kibo informs me that (Annika1980) stated that:
    >
    > [snip list of unmunged emails addresses]
    >
    > Until I checked the headers on your post, Bret, I was assuming that it
    > was one of Steve Young / Organiser's forgeries. Why the hell did you
    > post that list?

    It indicates an unthinking person, that's for sure. The list includes all
    the people who voted, including those who voted *against*.

    So it would appear that the fuckwit is on nobody's side.

    --
    John Bean

    Never be a cynic, even a gentle one. Never help out a sneer, even at the
    devil (Vachel Lindsay)

    John Bean, Oct 22, 2004
  15. Annika1980

    Des Perado Guest

    "John Bean" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:30:12 +1000, wrote:
    >

    > It indicates an unthinking person, that's for sure. The list includes all
    > the people who voted, including those who voted *against*.
    >
    > So it would appear that the fuckwit is on nobody's side.

    I see he's also sent it to alt.spam, where numerous similar cretins post
    email addresses they want spammed (much to the disdain of the regulars
    there.)

    Des Perado, Oct 22, 2004
  16. Annika1980

    Steve Young Guest

    Lionel's sock puppet <> wrote

    > (Annika1980) stated:
    >
    > [snip list of unmunged emails addresses]
    >
    > Until I checked the headers on your post, Bret, I was assuming that it
    > was one of Steve Young / Organiser's forgeries. Why the hell did you
    > post that list?

    HaHaHa, confirming your stupidity Lionel? You could never figure out, nor
    would believe, it wasn't me. So what happens? You never nail the real
    culprit, because you're so busy chasing your tail. When it comes to troll
    hunting, you might as well stay home and fix your filter, you are inept.

    --
    He's right Mark. We don't like it. Stop the yapping and learn to use
    your killfile. Then we can all have a *jolly good* *knee slappin* great

    Steve Young, Oct 22, 2004
  17. Annika1980

    Dave Guest

    I believe someone threatened something lke this a while back. Anyone
    remember who?

    Dave, Oct 22, 2004
  18. Annika1980

    Steve Young Guest

    "Dave" <> wrote:

    > remember who?

    Yes there was someone, but I think they're different people (?)

    The troll(s) said he'd post those who voted 'yes', I took that to mean
    'only', so I'm guessing this is a lone gun here!? a *loose* Canon, so to
    speak ;)

    I was thinking I could trust those earlier words, or else, I
    would not've voted.

    Steve Young

    Steve Young, Oct 22, 2004
  19. Woodchuck Bill wrote:

    > wrote in
    >
    > > [snip list of unmunged emails addresses]
    > >
    > > Until I checked the headers on your post, Bret, I was assuming that it
    > > was one of Steve Young / Organiser's forgeries. Why the hell did you
    > > post that list?

    > Not only did he spam-post it, but he spam-e-mailed it to every voter on the
    > list.

    I would think that the spam emailing is a clear violation of the TOS
    agreement for his AOL account.

    -Dave

    Dave Herzstein, Oct 22, 2004
  20. Annika1980

    Bill Hilton Guest

    >> Not only did he spam-post it, but he spam-e-mailed it to every voter
    >> on the list.

    >From: Dave Herzstein
    >
    >I would think that the spam emailing is a clear violation of the TOS
    >agreement for his AOL account.

    Clearly it is. Anyone getting the spam should forward it with the headers to
    and ...

    Bill Hilton, Oct 22, 2004