Official Program for the Democratic National Convention-Come to Boston and witness history

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by 7lowerB7, May 29, 2004.

  1. 7lowerB7

    7lowerB7 Guest

    6:00 pm – Boy Scouts booed off stage.
    6:10 pm – Opening Flag burning ceremony.
    6:15 pm ! Ted Kennedy Speech "I Remember Mary Jo"
    6:30 pm – Ted Kennedy proposes a Toast
    6:35 pm – Tribute and Remembrance to Viet Cong war dead
    7:00 pm – Collect donations for al-Zawahri Defense Fund.
    7:30 pm – Ted Kennedy proposes a Toast
    7:35 pm – Tribute theme to France
    8:00 pm – "Peace Through Surrender Rally", Michael Moore hosting.
    8:30 pm – Terrorist Appeasement Workshop, Jimmy Carter hosting
    9:00 pm – Mass Gay Marriage Ceremony
    9:15 pm - ***Intermission – Free copies of the Koran!!!***
    9:30 pm – Teddy Kennedy IS toast
    9:35 pm – John Kerry is presented with Purple Hearts 4 and 5 for
    falling off his snow board and bicycle and then promptly tosses some
    veterans purple hearts into the mosh pit.
    9:45 pm – Bill Clinton cameo.
    11:00 pm – Bill Clinton refuses to leave the stage and is "ushered"
    off.
    11:01 pm – Teddy Kennedy utters something intelligible and drinks
    directly from the bottle
    11:02 pm – John Kerry lays out his platform.
    11:30 pm – John Kerry lays out the other platform that contradicts the
    first platform.
    11:55 pm – Teddy Kennedy is now finishing everyone else drinks.
    12:00 am – John Kerry accepts the Democratic nomination for President
    BUT not before he turns it down

    7lowerB7, May 29, 2004

  2. Re: Official Program for the Democratic National Convention-Cometo Boston and witness history

    Okay, you should have put "OT" or "off-topic" in the header, but this is
    hilarious.

    --
    "Hey, I bet people will buy my ugly shirts if I put my name on them."
    --Tommy Hilfiger

    Grand Inquisitor

    Grand Inquisitor, May 29, 2004

  3. OT: Re: Official Program for the Democratic National Convention-Come to Boston and witness history

    "7lowerB7" <> wrote in message
    > 6:00 pm - Boy Scouts booed off stage.

    > 12:00 am - John Kerry accepts the Democratic nomination for President
    > BUT not before he turns it down

    Repetitive, clichéd and boring.

    Stephen Clark, May 29, 2004
  4. 7lowerB7

    Justin Guest

    Will it be on DVD?

    Justin, May 29, 2004
  5. 7lowerB7

    maxfoo Guest

    Re: OT: Re: Official Program for the Democratic National Convention-Come to Boston and witness history

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 23:04:41 +0100, "Stephen Clark" <>
    wrote:

    >"7lowerB7" <> wrote in message
    >> 6:00 pm - Boy Scouts booed off stage.

    >> 12:00 am - John Kerry accepts the Democratic nomination for President
    >> BUT not before he turns it down
    >>

    >Repetitive, clichéd and boring.

    I agree John Kerry is that...

    Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

    maxfoo, May 30, 2004
  6. Re: OT: Re: Official Program for the Democratic National Convention-Come to Boston and witness history

    "maxfoo" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 29 May 2004 23:04:41 +0100, "Stephen Clark"

    <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >"7lowerB7" <> wrote in message
    > >> 6:00 pm - Boy Scouts booed off stage.

    > >> 12:00 am - John Kerry accepts the Democratic nomination for President
    > >> BUT not before he turns it down
    > >>

    > >Repetitive, clichéd and boring.

    > I agree John Kerry is that...

    Whilst Bush Jnr is just crooked, impetuous and dangerous.

    Stephen Clark, May 30, 2004
  7. 7lowerB7

    maxfoo Guest

    Re: OT: Re: Official Program for the Democratic National Convention-Come to Boston and witness history

    On Sun, 30 May 2004 12:41:04 +0100, "Stephen Clark" <>
    wrote:

    >Whilst Bush Jnr is just crooked, impetuous and dangerous.

    Silence, you english peasant, that's our King you speak of...

    Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

    maxfoo, May 30, 2004
  8. Re: OT: Re: Official Program for the Democratic National Convention-Come to Boston and witness history

    maxfoo <> wrote:

    > On Sun, 30 May 2004 12:41:04 +0100, "Stephen Clark" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >Whilst Bush Jnr is just crooked, impetuous and dangerous.

    > Silence, you english peasant, that's our King you speak of...
    >

    > Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

    Perhaps you should do this before posting...

    Frank Malczewski, May 30, 2004
  9. 7lowerB7

    Black Locust Guest

    Re: OT: Re: Official Program for the Democratic National Convention-Come to Boston and witness history

    In article <1gelnnb.102v5av1q2jdtsN%>,
    (Frank Malczewski) wrote:

    > > Remove "HeadFromButt", before replying by email.

    > Perhaps you should do this before posting...

    LOL! Post of the week!
    --
    BL

    Black Locust, Jun 2, 2004
  10. 7lowerB7

    7lowerB7 Guest

    On Sat, 29 May 2004 19:35:43 GMT, Grand Inquisitor
    <> wrote:

    >Okay, you should have put "OT" or "off-topic" in the header, but this is
    >hilarious.

    You're right-my apologies to the group

    7lowerB7, Jun 4, 2004