Official pics of new Nikon D200 and VR 18-200mm

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by deryck lant, Oct 26, 2005.

  1. deryck  lant

    deryck lant Guest

    deryck lant, Oct 26, 2005

  2. deryck  lant

    [BnH] Guest

    [BnH], Oct 26, 2005

  3. deryck  lant

    tbm Guest

    tbm, Oct 26, 2005
  4. deryck  lant

    sid derra Guest

    "deryck lant" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1021&message=15584604
    >
    > Not long now.
    >
    > No spec yet.

    well - this looks almost genuine... i believe it when the official statement
    is there.
    now i only hope that a d200 (or else) is gonna be less pricey than the 5d -
    more in the vicinity of a 20d release price.

    sid

    sid derra, Oct 26, 2005
  5. deryck  lant

    Bob Anderson Guest

    Bob Anderson, Oct 26, 2005
  6. deryck  lant

    deryck lant Guest

    The message <>
    from Bob Anderson <> contains these words:

    > On Wed, 26 Oct 2005 10:18:05 +0100, deryck lant <>
    > wrote:

    > >http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1021&message=15584604
    > >
    > >Not long now.
    > >
    > >No spec yet.
    > >
    > >Deryck

    > nothing now, I see ...

    Try this:

    http://davidsonimagery.com/d200pics/

    deryck lant, Oct 27, 2005
  7. deryck  lant

    deryck lant Guest

    The message <435f725a$0$23945$-online.net>
    from "sid derra" <> contains these words:

    > "deryck lant" <> wrote in message
    > > http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1021&message=15584604
    > >
    > > Not long now.
    > >
    > > No spec yet.

    > well - this looks almost genuine... i believe it when the official
    > statement
    > is there.
    > now i only hope that a d200 (or else) is gonna be less pricey than the 5d -
    > more in the vicinity of a 20d release price.

    It will be around the same price as the 20D release price.

    We will have to a wait a few days to discover if we are going to have
    12 Meg at 3fps or 10 meg at 5fps.

    Deryck

    deryck lant, Oct 27, 2005