    What's the format? Is it multiple choice/demonstration?

    Thanks!

    Austin
    Austin, Sep 28, 2004

  2. All MCP Certification exams require a passing score of
    700 out of a possible 1000. Most of the questions are
    multiple choice, however there are some interactive
    format questions (i.e. Given this scenario, what settings
    would you change in the displayed control panel. Make
    those changes.)

    Hope this helps.
    Eric Schmieder, Sep 29, 2004