    2,424
    WTF? I'm in here a few hours ago, about to enter this thread when I get an error, the datbase is goofy. Wha'happen?
    Ah well, anyway... A Sequoia is a type of really huge redwood tree. You guys don't have them in Australia, I think they just grow on the west coast of the US and Canada. Never seen one in person myself, but they're freakin' huge.
    The Modfather, Sep 16, 2005
    1. Advertising

  2. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    I got that too :| Critical Error sounds pretty serious, but looks aight now. I like big trees :) i can justsee them falling over on peoples houses that i dont like.
    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
    1. Advertising

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Goofy.. hes a member... Goofy databse... complain to mike.. maybe i should set up a auto hate mailer :p
    Just kidding
    My land is big thats all... i can run 4 farms (cattle farms) on one pixel of the land :p
    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    Fluffy pink bunny

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    24
    Location:
    Australia
    15 almost 16 coming november
    i realy cant wait for payable net bank
    ebay *druel*
    dont feel so young nathan remember 15 means ur half way to 30...30 oh god
    Fluffy pink bunny, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    OH NO SHIT how do i pause time? i would like to make today yesterday...
    "only call a yellow cab on days that end with 'y'"
    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Sequoias don't tend to fall over, least of all on people's houses. Since they take hundreds and even thousands of years to grow. If they fell over all the time there'd be none left. In some cases roads have been cut through them and they just keep on growing around the roads.
    [​IMG]
    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  7. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i think we have a picture of u :p... just kidding
    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  8. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Nah, that ain't me... I wouldn't fit in that hole.
    [​IMG]
    ^Me, circa 1997^
    The Modfather, Sep 17, 2005
  9. Silverstrand

    RObErT_RaTh

    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2005
    Messages:
    581
    Location:
    Australia Mate!
    I remember that shot mate ;)
    RObErT_RaTh, Sep 17, 2005
  10. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    Guys, seriously, get on topic. This is an Age thread...
    Silverstrand, Sep 17, 2005
  11. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    he looks old :p must be 30...
    ps modfather.. was that a phot shoot for Maximum PC :D
    unholy, Sep 17, 2005
  12. Silverstrand

    AMP

    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2005
    Messages:
    7
    I'm 26yrs old.
    AMP, Sep 17, 2005
  13. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    welcome person
    173.33333333333333333333333333333 %
    of my age :D
    unholy, Sep 18, 2005
  14. Silverstrand

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    In that pic, I was 32, so yea, close to 30. It's from '97. I'm 40 now. In what way is showing photos of yerself off topic though? And I tend to think that staying on topic is highly over-rated. Once a topic has been discussed, if it strays, that's just conversation that's stemmed from the topic and the original topic's been played out. Starting a new thread is a possibility but it's rarely going to happen so don't squash discussions just because they've strayed off topic. If you think there's more to be addressed on the topic, lead it back in that direction. That's what a moderator should do. In this case, once all the people who post have said their age, what more is there to the topic? Let it diverge.
    The Modfather, Sep 18, 2005
  15. Silverstrand

    Victory

    Joined:
    Sep 6, 2006
    Messages:
    13
    I'm 23 years old.
    Next month i have a :birthday:....
    Victory, Oct 17, 2006
  16. Silverstrand

    Kent

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Location:
    at Home
    Hey, thats our Independence Day in the Solomon Islands. you can have another reason to party now.

    8)
    Kent, Mar 10, 2008
  17. Silverstrand

    whoswho

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2008
    Messages:
    24
    i am 22 now , not very young in the forums
    whoswho, Mar 22, 2008
  18. Silverstrand

    charles.steve

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    You feel young, but tel us how old are you?

    Charles
    charles.steve, Dec 2, 2008
  19. Silverstrand

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I'm going to hit the big 50 in January! Since I'm coming up on my mid-life crisis, I elected to ask for a chopper which my wife bought for me 9 months early. Check out this page for some pictures: http://www.bigal-computers.net/worms36.php
    bigal, Dec 6, 2008
  20. Silverstrand

    torontolife

    Joined: