    On XP 32bit no problem with this release of Visio.

    Could sy suggest me some resolution to avoid this problem?

    szabti
    szabti, Nov 26, 2005

  2. Probably because that stencil has some dependency on ODBC which is not
    available for Windows x64. Have you posted this in the
    microsoft.public.visio.database.modeling to find out if there are any
    workarounds available for x64 users or suggestions from fellow Visio users?

    Also drop a note in the microsoft.public.vsnet.enterprise.tools
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Nov 26, 2005