    like a shame to let a cult classic (it's already getting midnight screenings
    over the U.S.) be released without a Mike Judge commentary or the original
    Office Space cartoons that were on Saturday Night Live about 10 years ago.

    Vlvetmorning98, Oct 14, 2003

  2. Vlvetmorning98

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Vlvetmorning98" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Is Paramount contemplating another release for this wonderful film? It

    seems
    > like a shame to let a cult classic (it's already getting midnight

    screenings
    > over the U.S.) be released without a Mike Judge commentary or the

    original
    > Office Space cartoons that were on Saturday Night Live about 10 years

    ago.

    Judge and Paramount are in a dispute over this. Judge doesn't like the
    way they treated him over the movie and won't participate with a Special
    Edition DVD unless they compensate him a lot better than they've offered
    so far.

    Joshua Zyber, Oct 14, 2003

  3. Vlvetmorning98

    SDamien3 Guest

    >Is Paramount contemplating ....<

    OFFICE SPACE was distributed domestically by Fox, not Paramount. Unless
    Paramount somehow scored the rights to redistribute this flick, no, they have
    no plans to do a special edition.

    But maybe Fox does...(?)

    ;0

    cheerios,
    steven

    "The Han Solo I grew up with would never have let Greedo get the jump on him."

    SDamien3, Oct 14, 2003
  4. Vlvetmorning98

    Zimmy Guest

    Maybe their dispute is that it is not their movie.
    Office Space is distributed by Fox.

    Zimmy, Oct 14, 2003
  5. >
    >OFFICE SPACE was distributed domestically by Fox, not Paramount.

    my mistake

    Vlvetmorning98, Oct 14, 2003