    No surprises there Note Win XP 64-bit is not supported. looks like it is still the
    orphaned child
    looks like they doing their best to kill of XP X64
    spock, Aug 4, 2009

  2. spock

    Carlos Guest

    spock,
    If you go here
    http://officebeta.microsoft.com/en-...adMe-products_contactmanager-HA010357036.aspx
    You'll find this:
    "Office 2010 32-bit runs on these operating systems either natively or WOW
    - Win XP SP3 (32b only)
    - Win Server 2003 R2 SP2 (32b and 64b)
    - Win Server 2008 SP1 (32b and 64b)
    - Win Vista SP1 (32b and 64b)
    - Win 7 (32b and 64b)
    - Win Server 2008 R2 (64b)

    * Office 2010 64-bit runs natively on these operating systems:
    - Win Server 2008 SP1 (64b)
    - Win Vista SP1 (64b)
    - Win 7 (64b)
    - Win Server 2008 R2 (64b)
    Note Win XP 64-bit is not supported."

    So you are out of luck after reading the last sentence.
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 4, 2009