Office 2007

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Mohammed AlQuraishi, Aug 14, 2006.

  1. Does anyone know if there are plans for a 64 bit Office 2007? Thanks.
    Mohammed AlQuraishi, Aug 14, 2006

  2. Charlie Russel - MVP, Aug 14, 2006

  3. Hi,

    Thanks for the reply. Yes I'm aware it's in beta and in fact I have beta 2
    installed. I couldn't find any information on the site you mentioned
    regarding which parts of office are 64bit native and which parts aren't. Is
    that information publicly available or not?

    Thanks,
    Mohammed

    Mohammed AlQuraishi, Aug 16, 2006
  4. There are server components that are 64 bit, I believe. And I've heard
    rumours of a 64bit Excel version, though I haven't seen it. But the rest of
    the client suite is 32bit.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64