  1. Chris Syn

    Chris Syn Guest

    How to integrate the key so I dont have to enter each time?

    Chris Syn, Jul 13, 2007

  2. Chris Syn

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 13 Jul 2007 12:30:06 -0400, Chris Syn wrote:

    >How to integrate the key so I dont have to enter each time?

    What does that mean - [1 or more option allowed]

    Each time you login?

    Each time you run an MS Office application?

    Each time you reinstall MS Office?

    Never asked in the MS Office newsgroups? A couple of them may help
    depending on just what your problem is.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/FlyoutOverview.mspx
    or
    http://groups.google.com/groups/dir?&sel=33607412&expand=1
    microsoft.public.office
    microsoft.public.office.access.* (5)
    microsoft.public.office.binders
    microsoft.public.office.businessscorecardmanager
    microsoft.public.office.communicator
    microsoft.public.office.dataanalyzer
    microsoft.public.office.developer.* (13)
    microsoft.public.office.informationbridge
    microsoft.public.office.intranets
    microsoft.public.office.mac.* (2)
    microsoft.public.office.misc
    microsoft.public.office.officeresourcekit
    microsoft.public.office.setup
    microsoft.public.office.shortcutbar
    microsoft.public.office.templates.* (1)
    microsoft.public.office.xml