    Sorry just a short one.

    Is Vista Home Premium compatible with Office 2003?

    Many thanks,
    Dave, Apr 6, 2008

  2. Dave

    samuel Guest

    samuel, Apr 6, 2008

  3. Dave

    why? Guest

    On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 03:06:45 -0700 (PDT), Dave wrote:

    Vista Vista?

    >Sorry just a short one.

    Why?

    >Is Vista Home Premium compatible with Office 2003?

    Isn't that the other way around?

    Is Office 2003 compatiable with VHP?

    You could have gone, shorter and faster with
    <http://www.google.com/search?q=vista+home+premium+office+2003>

    same link shortened
    http://preview.tinyurl.com/4mu9t2

    Is Office 2003 compatible with Vista home Premium? - Notebook ...
    9 Aug 2007 ... Is Office 2003 compatible with Vista home Premium?
    Windows OS and Software.
    http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=153376 - 64k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    will office 2003 run on windows vista home premium - Technology ...
    8 Oct 2007 ... Can any one help i am thinking of upgrade from xp to
    windows vista home premium version will office 2003 run on vista if so
    when i send ...
    www.technologyquestions.com/.../34189-will-office-2003-run-windows-vista-home-premium.html
    - 113k - Cached - Similar pages

    IS OFFICE XP COMPATIBLE WITH VISTA HOME PREMIUM - MS Office Support
    Office Professional 2003 and Vista Home Premium, Jim, MS Office Support,
    3, 09-12-2007 12:51 AM. Is Office Xp Compatible with Windows Vista Home
    Premium ...
    http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=738426 - 57k - Cached -
    Similar pages

    Office 2003 and Vista Home Premium - Tech Support Guy Forums
    Whenever I try to install Office 2003 Professional onto a new Sony Viao
    laptop model # VGN-FZ340E, running Vista Home Premium I get an error
    message stating ...
    http://forums.techguy.org/business-applications/700113-office-2003-vista-home-premium.html
    - 22k - Cached - Similar pages

    Even office newsgroup

    will office 2003 run on windows vista home premium
    Group: microsoft.public.office.misc

    GFH wrote: Help, Office Prof 2003 running under vista hangs upon apps
    exectuion.
    Any ideas? Dell refered me to MS "LP" wrote: I tried to install Office
    2003 on
    Vista Home Premium. I get the error message stating that the program
    requires
    elevation, then another that the bootstrapper setup.exe has stopped
    working. ...
    Oct 8 2007 by Bob I - 16 messages - 6 authors

    >Many thanks,

    Me
    why?, Apr 6, 2008
  4. Dave