    tried un installing it and installing Office 2000 but can't make Outlook
    work. Any suggestions?
    George in Las Vegas

    George, Jan 24, 2006

  2. George

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:13:49 -0800, "George" <> wrote:

    >I restored my operating system on my Compaq SR1120NX. It is a Windows XP
    >system The computer came preloaded with Microsoft office 2003 trial. I have
    >tried un installing it and installing Office 2000 but can't make Outlook
    >work. Any suggestions?

    No clue, no.

    But then, maybe if you provided some details...

    Evan Platt, Jan 24, 2006

  3. George

    AD Guest

    ....and maybe if you provided the list of clue you need... now that would be
    useful........

    AD, Jan 24, 2006
  4. George

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 24 Jan 2006 08:10:03 GMT, "AD"
    <> wrote:

    >...and maybe if you provided the list of clue you need... now that would be
    >useful........

    Well, let's see.

    "X doesn't work. What's wrong?"
    My first guess would be HOW X doesn't work. An error message. Details.
    What happens.

    Evan Platt, Jan 24, 2006
  5. George

    Plato Guest

    George wrote:

    YOu got a trial so you would start depending on it. The point being now
    you have to buy it.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Jan 24, 2006