    Guest Guest

    Shouold this be read from front to back or are there
    specific sections that can be skipped?

    Guest, Jun 23, 2004

  2. Guest

    Bobby Guest

    Hi anonymous,

    Not sure whether this is good news or not so good news for you. If you are studying for 70-272 exam, you might want to skip the Office 2003 Resource Kit and get the MCDST Self-Paced Training Kit (Exam 70-272): Supporting Users and Troubleshooting Desktop Applications on a Microsoft Windows XP Operating System as it is available now.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jun 24, 2004

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    yea I noticed that but none of the stores in the Toronto
    area have it yet...im guessing because it was released
    this month it hasn't been shipped in or whatever. I
    guess I'll wait.

    Guest, Jun 24, 2004
  4. Guest

    Bobby Guest

    Hi anonymous,

    Perhaps you might want to try online shopping and get the training kit from either Amazon or Barnes and Noble. It could be faster and faster means you might still stand a chance to squeeze yourself into the first 5000 certified MCDST and get a 'chartered' certification.

    Just a suggestion.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jun 24, 2004
  5. Guest

    richard Guest

    Bobby

    What are the benifits of being within the first 5000, what
    is the chartered certification.

    thanks

    richard

    richard, Jun 24, 2004
  6. Guest

    Neil Guest

    "richard" <> wrote in

    > What are the benifits of being within the first 5000, what
    > is the chartered certification.

    different coloring and acknowledgement on the diploma and wallet card but
    otherwise nothing. it's the same concept as the "early achievers" for
    MCSA and MCSE. if you are one of the first x then we will say that on
    your diploma.

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 25, 2004
  7. Guest

    Bobby Guest

    Hi Richard,

    I don't know if it will give you any additional prestige on the job market accept that you have added sense of achievement. You can only achieve this type of recognition when there's a new certification from Microsoft and this doesn't come very often.

    Hope this help.

    Bobby

    Bobby, Jun 26, 2004