    Thanks for help.

    Kamil
    MCSE 2000/2003

    Kamil, Mar 2, 2009

  2. Kamil

    Kamil Guest

    Re: Office 2003 customization wizard - maintwiz error on 64 bit

    We have found a way around it. We had to make pre-installation
    customization. I am pleased to say that the creation of custom MST
    file does appear to work. Looks like the code in Custom Installation
    Wizard is a bit cleverer than the Custom Maintenance Wizard!!

    Thanks

    Kamil

    Kamil, Mar 5, 2009