    I am trying to remove MS Office 2002. Add/remove programs demands my disk
    but won't accept my key code.
    Does anyone have any alternative ideas for removing Office 2002?
    ME, Jan 24, 2007

  2. ME

    why? Guest

    On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:35:25 -0500, ME wrote:

    New user? Quite a few recent posts.

    >Can anyone help me with this problem?
    >
    >I am trying to remove MS Office 2002. Add/remove programs demands my disk
    >but won't accept my key code.
    >Does anyone have any alternative ideas for removing Office 2002?

    www.google.com
    remove office 2002

    Results 1 - 10 of about 27,300,000 for
    remove office 2002
    .. (0.19 seconds)

    completely remove office 2002 and 2003
    Report as spam Post 1 of 10; completely remove office 2002 and 2003: I'm
    trying to find a program or a process somewhere that will completely
    erase all ...
    http://techrepublic.com.com/5208-11183-0.html?forumID=9&threadID=153754&start=0
    - 41k - Cached - Similar pages

    There are also, mentioned a few times in 24hshd, search old posts

    MS Office newsgroups,
    http://groups.google.com/
    either search for - microsoft office or work your way through the
    'Browse all of Usenet' to microsoft.public and find then office groups
    from there.

    or

    MS discussions, web interface

    or

    Or you can, if your newsreader allows it create a new entry for the MS
    newsserver
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/nntpnews.mspx

    http://groups.google.com/
    uninstall problems microsoft office 2002
    displays group matching articles, not forgetting the ' View all web
    results » ' link to search further,

    There are also quite a few MS MVPS sites, so MVPS maybe combined with
    the office search keyword above will help.

    Me
    why?, Jan 24, 2007

  3. ME

    Gordon Guest

    ME wrote:

    > Can anyone help me with this problem?
    >
    > I am trying to remove MS Office 2002. Add/remove programs demands my disk
    > but won't accept my key code.
    > Does anyone have any alternative ideas for removing Office 2002?

    Umm never had to enter a key to REMOVE Office, AFAICR......
    Gordon, Jan 24, 2007
  4. ME

    Alfred Guest

    <> wrote:

    >Can anyone help me with this problem?
    >
    >I am trying to remove MS Office 2002. Add/remove programs demands my disk
    >but won't accept my key code.
    >Does anyone have any alternative ideas for removing Office 2002?

    Back up your system first in case it doesn't work

    Delete office apps from within the program files folder. Microsoft
    office and microsoft front page probably. Use regedit to delete any
    references to microsoft office in the registry. Then use a registry
    cleaner to remove any references to office you will have missed.

    I did this for an Office 2000 installation on widows 2000 but I can't
    guarantee it as working on your system. However if you have backed up
    everything it is worth a chance.
    Alfred, Jan 24, 2007