office 2000 serial #

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Sandra & Eddie, Aug 19, 2004.

  1. I need to reload my office 2000 program, but I cannot find the serial #.
    disc case was lost with the # . What should I do?
    Sandra & Eddie, Aug 19, 2004

  2. Sandra & Eddie

    Ned Flanders Guest

    it is prob in a reg key somewhere if it has been previously installed.

    Ned Flanders, Aug 19, 2004

  3. Sandra & Eddie

    mdp Guest

    Try this site:

    mdp, Aug 19, 2004
  4. Sandra & Eddie

    mdp Guest

    Oops. Thought that said Win2K. I don't think Keyfinder works for Office
    2K. However, try this person's post:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=&rnum=1

    mdp, Aug 19, 2004
  5. Sandra & Eddie

    Livewire Guest

    In article <HnUUc.6456$_w.1374@trndny04>, says...
    > it is prob in a reg key somewhere if it has been previously installed.
    >

    > "Sandra & Eddie" <> wrote in message
    > >I need to reload my office 2000 program, but I cannot find the serial #.
    > > disc case was lost with the # . What should I do?

    Th freeware belarc adviser (Google for it) will give serials of
    installed software and lots of software that was once installed but
    where the serial is still in the registry.
    Livewire, Aug 19, 2004
  6. Sandra & Eddie

    Fred Guest

    Another file that works for getting registration & serial numbers is
    'aida32'. Just do a google search for it and you will find several download
    sites.

    Fred.

    Fred, Aug 19, 2004