    Cutoff date for submittal will be the last minute of 2005 (USA, EST)
    will be released New Years Day 2006 (Same timezone)
    give all us Australians an extra few hours :D

    unholy, Nov 7, 2005

  2. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I wasn't aware....

    ....that Australians needed extra time. But so be it.
    Start working on and documenting your holiday mod projects now, ladies and gentlemen. It will be 2006 before you know it. Try our first screensaver, hot off the press from last week, and see what's in store for you. The better your pictures are when submitted, the better the screensaver will be when running. It's up to you....all of you....and if there is a problem taking your pictures, you know who to blame...yourself...er....wait a minute....XhArD!! :p

    bigal, Nov 7, 2005

  3. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ummm i would like to change that. blame Modfather the new scapegoat (yet to be united with his fabulious token in his name.

    unholy, Nov 7, 2005
  4. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    Exactly. Shut up Al, it's Modfathers fault now. I'd take some photos of my computer, but for the fact that I haven't modded it. Hopefully the JL Mod will be done by New Year, but I wouldn't count on it, knowing how lazy I am.

    XhArD, Nov 7, 2005
  5. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    You could always...

    ...lift your current machine up in the air, place it on your head, and then have someone take a picture of that. How many people do you see with computer hats? You could become the stuff legends are made of..... :haha:

    bigal, Nov 7, 2005
  6. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Mea Culpa! My bad, sorry guys. :)
    If I put either of my current mods on my head it would hurt, badly... One weighs in at 310lbs and the other at 195. Maybe I could get the Necro on there, dunno. I'll try. Should I attach a little rubber strap?

    The Modfather, Nov 7, 2005
  7. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Try using....

    ....a rubber chicken. Or better yet, a rubber turkey since Thanksgiving is coming up in a few weeks. :musicus:

    bigal, Nov 8, 2005
  8. unholy

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Isn't a scapegoat someone who blames others, not receives the blame?

    Ludnix, Nov 8, 2005
  9. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    No. No it isn't.

    XhArD, Nov 8, 2005
  10. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    got that right, u forma scapegoat :D

    unholy, Nov 8, 2005
  11. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    The scapegoat takes the fall for a bad decision. He's the one that's fired. He's the one that's forced to resign. The scapegoat is usually involved to a low level, but there is always someone behind the scene pulling the strings who doesn't get the blame.

    bigal, Nov 8, 2005
  12. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Yep, scapegoats are responsible whenever anyone else does something. Of course, XhArD took a damned vacation during his reign. I don't plan to do that. I promise to be a proper scapegoat ad fulfill the duties of the office to the best (or worst) of my abilities.

    The Modfather, Nov 8, 2005
  13. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I hope....

    ...you boys are working on your mod projects and taking some pictures. We want a great screensaver this time, so start submitting your content. I am running our 2005 screensaver on a few systems, including my main computer at work. I like it, especially when my picture(s) come up! :star:

    bigal, Nov 26, 2005
  14. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Well, ya know, you've got the latest pics I have to offer, but there'll be one more of the Necro itself with some minor changes to add.

    The Modfather, Nov 26, 2005
  15. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    cool, i should hope to ne finishing my VCR, and starting my new Lan Case :D

    unholy, Nov 26, 2005
  16. unholy

    bigal

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    1,483
    Location:
    Northern Virginia, USA
    Now we're in December....

    ....are you guys taking any pictures? I'm working one work stuff right now, but I did just go out to Microcenter on my Harley to get some KVM stuff. I'll be working on the Osbornagain next weekend, and you know I'll be taking pictures!

    bigal, Dec 4, 2005
  17. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    Like I said, all I've got is what you've see, except for one small change to the Necro. Now if we start the Think Cubed project, that'll be sometime in the next year but I don't know if Think would want that in a VR screen saver. Then again, maybe they would, publicity and all.

    The Modfather, Dec 4, 2005
  18. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i will hurry to finish this VCR mod :D i shoulda already finished but u kjnow me lazy as a ball with a kittah on the end.

    unholy, Dec 5, 2005
  19. unholy

    The Modfather

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2005
    Messages:
    2,424
    A ball with a what on it?

    Do I even want to know?

    The Modfather, Dec 5, 2005
  20. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    kittah = cat :p

    considering it would be running around in circles trying to catch it.

    unholy, Dec 5, 2005