offer the hosted solution

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by gouqingyun, Dec 6, 2007.

  1. gouqingyun

    gouqingyun Guest

    Softswitch and billing software for Rent or Sale

    we offer the latest and stable softswitch for

    rent , lease and sale with 24/7 online tech support... .It includes

    Wholesale Solution
    Pc2phone Solution
    Calling Card solution
    Call Shop Solution
    Call Back Solution
    Call Center Solution

    We can also offer the hosted solution with dedicated server, the renta
    is low.

    We are an expeirienced in the hosted solution and service. Any seriou
    person who wants to own a voip business solution with good service i
    welcome.

    Contact:
    MSN:
    Email:

    --
    gouqingyun

    gouqingyun, Dec 6, 2007

  2. On 12/06/2007 09:30 PM, gouqingyun wrote:
    [snip]

    > We are an expeirienced in the hosted solution and service. Any serious
    > person who wants to own a voip business solution with good service is
    > welcome.

    Many a people over here are much more experienced than you, but they
    don't exploit Usenet newsgroups like this.

    Anu'z Linux@HOME (Unix Shoppe) Machines: #168573, 170593, 259192
    Chandigarh, UT, 160062, India Gentoo, Fedora, Debian/FreeBSD/XP

    Balwinder S Dheeman, Dec 6, 2007