offer lithium batteries

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by godspeed2me@gmail.com, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Jan 4, 2006

  2. --
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios
    dimtzort AT otenet DOT gr
    ? <> ?????? ??? ??????
    news:...
    > see http://groups.google.com/group/cr123a
    >
    > China supplier
    > 3.6v and 3.0V non rechargeable lithium batteries and rechargeable
    > lithium batteries
    >
    > li-ion batteries, nimh nicd batteries

    No thanks for batteries I prefer japanese and european brands (Sanyo for
    nicds made in japan and lidl's aerocells for alkalines).After buying
    camelion alkalines for my mini MAGlite torch which expired after a full
    hour, when the original duracells that came with the torch lasted for
    years...
    Tzortzakakis Dimitrios, Jan 4, 2006

  3. Tesco News Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > see http://groups.google.com/group/cr123a
    >
    > China supplier
    > 3.6v and 3.0V non rechargeable lithium batteries and rechargeable
    > lithium batteries
    >
    > li-ion batteries, nimh nicd batteries

    Pity he does not quote the price.

    I could do with a new pair of AA Nimhs, and I might have ordered from him.

    Roy G
    Tesco News, Jan 5, 2006
  4. Guest

    just a pair?