Offer IP Phone and ATA

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by carol.chang, Feb 25, 2005.

  1. carol.chang

    carol.chang Guest

    Dear sirs,
    We are a manufacturer of IP PHONE,ATA at china, Our ip
    phone,ATA --YWH100,YWH10 and YGW10 series are well known for its
    first-quality,good voice ,high stability ,low cost.
    Now we have CE and FCC ,at the same time we own export liscense!
    If you want to know more informations in details, please contact with us
    or visit our website:
    http://www.yntx.com

    ==============================
    Contact person:Carol